• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Commission a Budsies Reference Sheet ($40-50 USD Budget)

ReignLegality

Hello, I'm looking for someone that can do a reference sheet with a front/back/side reference for a fairly simple character called Yashy who I'll be making into a plush through a commission on Budsies, alongside some simple information such as their name/age/gender. Copying an art style will be relatively important, as I'm trying to make sure that this plush can be as close to the comic style as possible and no worries, the comic style is fairly easy to copy.

I'm looking to keep my budget within $40 USD, but I can push it up to $50 USD under a few circumstances. I won't be able to send the full payment until 04/25, but I can send half of it ahead of time. Please post below if you can do a reference sheet for this price and please let me know what your price is. Thanks! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll reply to them at once. I'll PM several people within a few days and send you some information about the character.

Here's a full list of artwork for this character: www.bittersweetcandybowl.com: Yashy - Candybooru

Here's a few examples: www.bittersweetcandybowl.com: Image #9670 (Chris Draw_Stream Taeshi_(Artist) Yashy parody) - Candybooru
www.bittersweetcandybowl.com: Image #12209 (Augustus Blur Chirpy Draw_Stream Lily Taeshi_(Artist) Yashy) - Candybooru

ReignLegality

Thanks for the reply, but I can't afford to spend any more than my budget. I hope your reply brings some more people here, though!

Hello! I could do a reference sheet for $45-$50 depending on the complexity of your design. It seems you're going for a cartoony style which is my specialty. I can do flat color or cell shading for this price range. Here's a few examples of my art:

tumblr_giveaway_request_by_kitsuakari-dc4ylxy.png

beau___12_6_17_by_kitsuakari-dbw5rvh.png

gin_icon_by_kitsuakari-dc7eusi.png

milkysona_by_kitsuakari-dc3j6z3.png

umbreon_by_kitsuakari-dc7iojc.png

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya !! i'd be up for doing a simple reference sheet like this for $35 usd ! yashy is a very simple character design so i'd be fully willing to do the desired front/back/side reference. i'm familiar with budsies and they're a really nice company, and i'd love to see what i can draw for them to create, too!!!
below are some art examples, reference examples and chibi-style examples included. i'm able to replicate this cute style too !
DM me if you're interested, and you can check out other work i do in my commission journal linked in my signature !!
ref_20172018_by_junkyardprlnce-dbfa01w.png
i_wanna_be_forever_young_by_junkyardprlnce-dbfbg41.gif
another_nya_by_junkyardprlnce-dbc170n.png

ReignLegality

About $45 I think would be the price you'll be looking at from me
Got it, if you can do all three shots of my character with the required information, you seem like a great candidate. I'll take a look at your Furaffinity account and PM you in a few days if I've picked you. Thanks.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, for the 50$ I can do a ref sheet with: Front, Back and 3 faces with different expressions. Here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

c603468d36.jpeg

ReignLegality

hiya !! i'd be up for doing a simple reference sheet like this for $35 usd ! yashy is a very simple character design so i'd be fully willing to do the desired front/back/side reference.

That sounds fantastic and you're doing it for a lower price, so thank you very much. With this many replies, I should have a decisive decision by tomorrow night.

Got it, if you can do all three shots of my character with the required information, you seem like a great candidate. I'll take a look at your Furaffinity account and PM you in a few days if I've picked you. Thanks.

I actually have most of my art on devientart rather than furaffinity: kitsuakari on DeviantArt

ReignLegality

Hi, I would like to help you, for the 50$ I can do a ref sheet with: Front, Back and 3 faces with different expressions. Here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

Thank you for your interest in the commission! I like your cartoon style, but I can only pick one person, so I'll PM you tomorrow when I've made up my mind. Thanks!

I do commissions sheets for about 45-50, so right in your price range! And I'm willing to copy an art style. ^^
You won't have to pay until you are satisfied with the sketch I provide.
My art examples can be found here:
bipperisacactus on DeviantArt
Contact me here, on da, or on discord (Fronk the Donk#8433) if interested in my work c:

ReignLegality

I do commissions sheets for about 45-50, so right in your price range! And I'm willing to copy an art style. ^^
You won't have to pay until you are satisfied with the sketch I provide.
My art examples can be found here:
bipperisacactus on DeviantArt
Contact me here, on da, or on discord (Fronk the Donk#8433) if interested in my work c:

Thank you for your interest in the commission, I'll PM you tomorrow if I've picked you out of everyone else. I appreciate all of the replies that I'm getting.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! Definitely interested in your commission.
I do SFW, digitally flatcoloured ref sheets for 40$, with price including three fullbody views, up to 5 closeups for expressions OR detail/accessories shots, a front/back chibi and a colour palette. All my completed ref commishes can be seen in my Weasyl gallery, and I've worked on a wide variety of character designs and species: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval; if interested you can send a PM here, or note me on FA Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net . I'm also available on Telegram for instant messaging (just please don't note me on Weasyl as I do not check that site often ^^" ).

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Lexus

Hello! ;3
I want to propose to you the candidacy. My works vary from $15 to $80 ^^
If you become interested, just let me know :>
royal_dragon__auction_closed__by_lidelman-dc2vgck.png
chimera__adopt_closed__by_lidelman-dc9tehv.png
wicked_witch__auction_closed__by_lidelman-dc72k6k.png

Thanks for attention ! :)