• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking to commission a full body/reference sheet of an eastern dragon character. ($50-$60)

Raime

As the title states, I'm looking for either a full body image or a reference sheet, depending on prices. For the latter, I'd just like a forward and backwards view with a few different expressions on the side. Both would have a plain background.

I do not have an existing drawing of this character, so I will do my best to describe her appearance and give image references. As a heads up, she's a feral character (on four legs instead of two).

I ask that you don't offer to take this job unless you have experience drawing dragons of some sort.

If you're interested, please reply with your prices and at least a couple examples of your work (the more the better).

Thanks.

Hello, I'm interested in working on your dragon. I don't do them often but they are easy for me. One of the iterations of my fursona actually was a dragon before I started digital art. Here is a link to my full price list: fav.me: Commissions info by Sic-parvis-deus on DeviantArt, and my gallery for more examples of my style: Sic-parvis-deus - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt.

My fullbodies are $20-$30
My reference sheets are $50 for:
- 2 fullbodies(can be feral or anthro, front or back view).
- A color palette.
- Upto 4 closeups or accessories(paws, expressions, eyes, tongue, clothing/accessories).
- Character info.

Examples:
My old fursona design:
02c4df0de91969d673cb30305beb8d7f.jpg

1. Recent art of dragon/dragon hybrids
lindwurm_2_3_by_sic_parvis_deus_ddp73cp-fullview.jpg

lindwurm_1_3_by_sic_parvis_deus_ddp5nn8-fullview.jpg

lindwurm_3_3_by_sic_parvis_deus_ddpcfwr-fullview.jpg

leathery_dragon_by_sic_parvis_deus_dbdvqsj-fullview.jpg

2. Feral fullbody example
helminth_charger_by_sic_parvis_deus_dd1qqey-fullview.jpg

3. Reference sheet example
astronaut_nemo__character_reference_sheet_by_sic_parvis_deus_ddtfcxc-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1555268735.sushy_chinesecyberdragon.jpg

1564950482.sushy_icequeen_regnona.jpg

1494873868.sushy_guilmon.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1476282884.sushy_dragon_2016.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view/$16 USD per expression.
Digitally painted reference sheets are $37 USD per full-body view/$27 USD per expression.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Olivitree

Local Bizartist
Hiya, huge fan of dragons I genuinely do not get enough folks commissioning them! So I'd be super happy to do this for you.
$50 for a front and most of a back pose, plus a close up on the eyes and the mouth.
Example of ref sheets I've done, although bare in mind they are pricier variations.
35431991@600-1584242160.jpg

35811259@600-1586329201.jpg

1522699354.olivitree_refshheetprithsmol.png

A few dragons just to show my dergs:
1555195549.olivitree_waterdragonsml.png

1563472255.olivitree_rhoedanaar.png

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

MoebiousII

Hi Hi I would love to do this project! . You can check my portfolios and price board if you get interested. Any question feel free to dm/note me :3. have a great day pal!
Commission board- www.furaffinity.net: [OPEN] Commission Board 2019! by MoebiousII
Deviantart- MoebiousII - Hobbyist, General Artist | DeviantArt
Pixiv:MoebiousII - pixiv
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moebious.art/
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/moebiousii/
Twitter: Moebiousiiart (@moebiousiiart) on Twitter

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! I specialize in character creation/ref sheets and have also worked with many dragon designs, both western and eastern. Most of my completed comms have been of anthro characters, but I can do ferals too!
My ref sheets are SFW, digitally flatcoloured, and the base price of 45$ includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 between acessories closeups and headshots, a chibi front/back and a colour palette.
You can see my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions at: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
As well as more examples of my style on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval.
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note.

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hello!
I currently have commissions open and would be able to offer a reference sheet as a commission type. The base price for my reference sheets is $55 and includes a front and back view of the character, which is already pretty close to your budget. To include a set of additional expressions it would be an extra $20, which would put the total price for a reference sheet at $75.

As for art examples, please feel free to take a look at my commission trello to get a sense of my style and what a reference sheet may look like. I will also place an example of another eastern dragon I have drawn previously, below.
lance_by_auriole_ddjb3bn-pre.png