• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to commission a ref sheet and more for a Badger

FernGator

Swamp lurker
Hey folks! I'm primarily looking for a reference sheet for my first sona with a view for getting a number of headshot images as well that can be used on my upcoming YT channel. It needs to be cartoony and just in flat colors, please. Check out her description below and let me know what you think! Nothing NSFW, just good clean cartoon goodness!

Let me introduce you to Skoggy.
Skoggy is a female badger. Typically of her species, she is a bit round in the tummy and a bit stocky. She appears to be more dark gray than black and has the recognizable white facial features of a badger. The only difference is that she has a blue fringe/mohawk as well. She is a gamer and is always wearing a t-shirt relating to a video game or something similar. She wears thick set dark pink rectangular reading glasses as well (being a nocturnal creature out in the daytime ruins one's eye sight). She's always smiling and a happy go lucky kind of gal.

As said above, there will be an opportunity for further work but you will need to be comfortable with having your artwork used on a YT channel (it is a gaming channel focussing on independent developers). My primary budget for this is $50 but I can bend for the right person after we've had a discussion. Paid via PayPal. Happy to message through here or FA or you can drop a reply here as well.

Thanks for reading!

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
upload_2017-8-11_0-9-50.jpeg
upload_2017-8-11_0-10-1.jpeg
upload_2017-8-11_0-10-42.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_0-11-12.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_0-11-37.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
and here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission Price Guide - TheLivingShadow by TheLivingShadow

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-8-11_0-9-9.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

S

silveredgreen

I offer ref sheet commissions, but they're not super cheap. For $50 i can do two fullbodies and one close up, or i could trade in one fullbody view for three more close ups. These close ups can be the expression heads you mentioned. Extra close ups are $15 each. I am perfectly fine with my work being used on a youtube channel as well.

fictionfactoryart.weebly.com: Digital Examples
Check out this page for some examples of my digital art! If you're interested in what i can do, you can contact me here or email me at irigreens@gmail.com

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg
ù
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

superbabe

I'd totally be willing to take up your commission !!
I'd be interesting in adding extra poses, emotions, comments, etc! I'm willing to discuss prices one on one for a more accurate quote!
I don't have many examples of my ref sheets but! heres my most recent ref, and some examples!
atlas ref.png
lil bear face.png

kofiatlas.png
zoop.png

ShortConcepts

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! If you're still looking, my commissions are currently open and I'd love to work on your badger character!
I do digitally flatcoloured, general rated reference sheets and their base price of 40$ includes three fullbody views (generally front, side and back), up to 5 expression headshots OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
Here's my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
I'm also open for commissions in general, and you can check my full pricelist here: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List
Payment is via Paypal and I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If you're interested, please contact me via FA note Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or via email at alkalinesparks [at] email [dot] it.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi there, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Close-ups are $16 USD each.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

sharkiefangirl

The Aquatic Furball
I can't do ref sheets but if you want I can do a laminated headshot badge for $5. :) Examples on my fur affinity "commissions" tab.

FernGator

Swamp lurker
Hi all! Thanks for all your comments and showing me some of your amazing artwork! Sorry for going silent. A friend of mine just passed away so am taking a bit of time out. I'll be back soon enough. :)

dakleigh

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your loss

If you're still looking, my commissions are open, and I could definitely work out a smaller ref sheet within your budget. I have examples and more info in my thread here
12838c06d1.png

Seiko

Hey! I could do a reference sheet or a headshot for you. Here are some examples of my work!
red17_by_seikc-dbkrrpl.png

A reference like this would cost 18$! (It's more of a chibi style.)
I could do a flat headshot / badge for 13$!
badge2_by_seikc-dbkrrxy.png
badge6_by_seikc-dbkrrxq.png

Feel free to PM me on furaffinity (biblicalbeasts), deviantart (seikc, with a c at the end) or furry amino (seiko.)
Sta.sh Uploads 523 Here are more of my works!