• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking to Commission a Ref Sheet for my Raptor-Gargoyle ($10-$100)

Magelet

Raptor/Gargoyle
Hi folks!

So I have 2 excellent ref sheets for my Corvid character, but I haven't commissioned a decent ref sheet for my Dino-Gargoyle, Veloxia yet!

Budget is $10-$100 since we need to make that clear, but please let me know your ref sheet estimates and/or your gallery so I can see if your work matches up for a dino!

Full Body character I've drawn- www.furaffinity.net: Veloxia Full Art by Magelet by GargoyleVeloxia
Quick doodle I did for her smaller details- www.furaffinity.net: Quick Veloxia References by GargoyleVeloxia

If there are any other questions please let me know!!

Thank you all so much!

Faolche

Hello! I could work for you) I can work with any variety and I have a lot of experience in drawing references for characters.

My FA: Userpage of Faolche -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here is my price list:

You can learn more here:
www.furaffinity.net: ADOPT REFERENCE COMMISSION by Faolche

Examples (NSFW):
www.furaffinity.net: And together) by Faolche
www.furaffinity.net: Adopt egg: BAT by Faolche
www.furaffinity.net: Adopt egg : DRAGON-ANGEL by Faolche
www.furaffinity.net: Adopt egg: Succubus by Faolche
www.furaffinity.net: Falvi by Faolche
www.furaffinity.net: Adopt egg: Water dragon by Faolche

Write me notes if you are interested!

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hello! I do reference sheets for $60, they include two flat colored full bodies, a color palette, and a description. Additional full bodies can be purchased for +$15. I’ve put some examples of my work below but more can be found in my gallery. If you’re interested please dm me, thanks!
upload_2020-7-21_23-44-49.jpeg

upload_2020-7-21_23-45-48.jpeg

upload_2020-7-21_23-46-7.jpeg

upload_2020-7-21_23-45-16.jpeg

solaris91

Hi! i'm interested to do your request! here some example of my art and price.

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

ruruscube

Hello, here is my commission sheet: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal -> If you tell me in detail what exactly you want I can give you an exact price! A ref sheet commission would start at 75€ for a flatcolored front+backview of your character :3
female examples: (NSFW nudity) www.furaffinity.net: Babe Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube and (NSFW nudity) www.furaffinity.net: (Closed) Dragon Adopt by ruruscube

My artstyle is very soft and more humanoidish for the body, but if you say youd like more animalistic legs or something, I can do that!

If youre interested in my artstyle or have any questions or want to know the exact price for what you imagine, feel free to message me here or note me on my fA! Have a good day <3

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

filhotedeleao

Hi! We are two artists working in a team and we are interested in your offer. Here's some of our artworks:
reference sheet_Setiawati.jpg
reference sheet_kuro.jpg
reference sheet_Atlas2.jpg
reference sheet_Tak'kar sorbek.jpg

For $ 100 I can make you a sheet like this:
she003 ces.jpg

1 cell shading pose
2 views (front back) flat colors
3 flat colors head shots

Please note me or e-mail me at alyneleonel@gmail.com if you want to work with us.
Thanks for your time! ;)

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view and $16 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets (like the last one) are $37 USD per full-body view ($27 USD per detail shot). Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Last edited:

FoxFace

Wow I’m surprised you don’t just draw your own reference, I like your drawings! But I’ll drop my commission sheet here ! Pricing is 90+ and my turnaround is same week :)
187A412E-49FE-4439-BE91-780E4FCA9BB5.jpeg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, note me on FA if you like what you see, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )