• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Commission! [FULLSUIT]

cosmiplier

Heya! I'm really new to the suiting community itself, and thus have no idea who to go to or how to find someone good to commission. However I thought I'd come here! I just registered on the forums, but I promise I'm reputable and actually have money. nwn

updated_astrex_reference_by_astrexcorp_dd0vzie-fullview.jpg

Specs:
- Follow-me eyes and moving jaw necessary! Digi legs would be awesome too!
- Fullsuit, including long semi-flexible tail.
- Feetpaws must be suitable for outdoor use!
- Glow in the dark eyes, mouth, pawpad, and ribs.
- Detachable metallic plastic/foam UFO collar that lights up.
- Metallic plastic/foam prosthetic arm for suit (NOT FUR) and metallic pawpads.
- SHORT FUR. Very short, shaved fur, with 0% fluff.
- A lot of airbrushing detail, including gradients and stars.
- Must have fan/cooling system included! It can get very hot where I live and I am small and susceptible to heatstroke!

Notes:
- Can be toony or realistic, so long as it looks good.
- NO BUDGET! I can make biweekly or monthly payments for as long as necessary. I was previously quoted for this, but as long as your price seems reasonable I'll pay! (Previously quoted at $2500-$3000 by FuzzButt Fursuits, however they're not open for comms right now so I'm looking for someone else!)
- Please have made at least a couple suits before, I really want this to look good.
- I don't know how to make a duct tape dummy, but I'm sure I can figure it out and ship it if needed.

Feel free to hit me up on DeviantART at AstrexCorp, on FurAffinity at Cosmiplier, or on Discord at AstrexCorp#6057 for a quick response! Bring examples and a quote please!

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Check out:

Madefuryou
Donthugcacti
Mixed candy
Morefurless
Onefurall

Those are some of the biggest for those who have a higher end budget as you indicated. Big makers often have their business practice together more. My suit is by madefuryou. She got the suit done quick with amazing quality

cosmiplier

Check out:

Madefuryou
Donthugcacti
Mixed candy
Morefurless
Onefurall

Those are some of the biggest for those who have a higher end budget as you indicated. Big makers often have their business practice together more. My suit is by madefuryou. She got the suit done quick with amazing quality

I'm actually talking with OneFurAll about a quote right now, I really love their suits. Apparently all the paint from such a large airbrush fade would render the suit gross and low quality, though, so I'm actually getting a couple of partials for my boyfriend and I instead.

Don't know if you care but I thought I'd share! Thanks for taking the time to make some recommendations! <3