• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Commission Reference Sheet

reveries

I'm a long time lurker in the fandom and finally decided to start participating. :)
Unfortunately, I'm not too confident at my own drawing abilities yet to come up with a fursona. :T

That's where a skilled someone (maybe you!) comes in! :D
I have a detailed description as well as some basic photo refs for what I'm looking for for my fursona,
so basically I'm looking for someone to create a reference for her based upon that. She is an anthro deer, so please be comfortable with draw those before offering your services!

I'm looking for a simple ref, just a front and back to tide me over until I get comfortable enough with my style to draw my own. :) My current budget is $50, but I'm willing to pay more for artwork that really blows me out of the water.

Thanks in advance! ;A;​

Hello!

Below are a few art samples + my commission prices. I could do two full-bodies for somewhere in the $37~45 range, which would be right on budget. I feel confident that I could do a good job on your commission, if you would have me. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!

More of my art here: Userpage of acommabeforedark -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Attachments

• comminfo.jpg
    comminfo.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 45
  • eh4krmwefoukjer2.png
    eh4krmwefoukjer2.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 74
  • oewujk32ewdui.png
    oewujk32ewdui.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 43
  • lilred.png
    lilred.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 82
  • tnbcauwolfe.png
    tnbcauwolfe.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 46

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 45$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 60$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$ for page(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'd love to help you out with your sona! I've worked on a lot of designs based on written descriptions, and I'm used to draw any species.
I do general rated, digital reference sheets for 40$: price includes three fullbody views (generally a front, side and back), up to 5 close ups for body part details/accessories, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette.
All the completed ref sheets commissions I've done are on my Weasyl gallery, and they offer plenty of examples: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIP for approval. If interested, you can contact me either via FA Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Hello! I'd love to help you with your reference sheet! I have attached below my commission info. We can discuss prices if you're interested!
Commission info resized.jpg

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles and I am willing to work within your budget to help you make the exact type of reference sheet you are looking for.

You can see my ref sheet examples here:
www.furaffinity.net: Ryan - Ref Sheet by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Acheron - Commission by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Blade - Commission by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Echo Rabbit - Commission by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: David Ref sheet - COMMISSION by TheLivingShadow
www.furaffinity.net: Connor McTavish - Ref Sheet by TheLivingShadow

you can check out more of my work here: http://thelivingshadow.deviantart.com/gallery/

And If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

I

iridescentgreen

I can do a simple ref sheet for $50. They come with one fullbody and up to 3 closeups but I can substitute the closeups for a second fullbody.

image_by_silveredgreen-daj2era.png

An example of a 1 body, 1 closeup ref I drew of one of my own OCs. Yours can include a small bit of character info (name, species, gender, sex, etc) and will include the colors. I can do any species so a deer is no problem for me.

dakleigh

Hi! If you're still looking, my commissions are open.
For the 2 full body images I would charge about $60
There's some extra info and examples on my tumblr over here
Thats for looking!

tumblr_o94p31DX6U1rca0cdo1_1280.jpg

KarmaLarma

Slacks'loth
I can help with that! A basic front and back ref full body would be $40, plus $5 if you have something extra you want added like a separate reference for a fancy tattoo or weapon/accessory. (Happy and JC's don't have the full limbs on their back view refs but a commissioned one would be more similar to the first example)

21412539@400-1476333609.jpg
20226140@400-1465450365.jpg
20230487@400-1465500308.jpg

My full price list and ToS
Thanks for considering me!

reveries

Oh goodness, thank you for all the responses! There's so much beautiful work ;;
I'll be making my way through the thread and messaging those that I'm interested in commissioning! I'm sorry I can't buy from all of you, but I'll definitely bookmark people for the future!

ModifiedRabbit

Commission Artist
Sadly i cant really help you for the $50 budget, unless you just want sketch work, BUT if you are ever in the market for something a little higher on the budget, i offer single pieces that range anywhere from $45USD for traditionally colored work, and $65USD for digitally colored work, to colored ref sheets starting at $100USD. Ill leave samples below and feel free to check out my FA for more or to message me if interested. =]
(I also have many cheap YCH pieces and adopts up for auction, as well as current halloween deals for super cheap nice work if youd like to look!)
Userpage of modifiedrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

-Current halloween greyshade deal sample for only $20USD (you choose costume, pose and up to one prop!)

-Digital color samples

-Traditional color sample