• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Commission!!

Vamp

Hi! I want to get some art of my sona! He is a semi-open species called a shink and is a femboy! I have around 500$ but I dont want to spend it all since I wanna save up for something else! Looking for both sfw and nsfw art of him.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/ I hope you don't mind that it's just SFW I do :)

Here are some examples of my work:
Luci-Lightbringer.jpg
Cor-and-Ty.jpg
CoCo-and-Amp.jpg
Maggie-and-Talon.jpg
Rockfang.jpg
Duke-and-Johnny.jpg

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Ayyy, wading in to the pack with all the other starving artists ;)

My FA Gallery is here with art samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per commission with everything included - full color, full backgrounds, details, etc. I do mostly SFW illustrations, but don’t mind working with nudity or sexually suggestive scenes.

Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions, or add me on Discord as Saokymo #1598. Best of luck finding the perfect artist for your project, and have a great day!

solaris91

1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

commission sheet 1.jpg

1613577751.solaris91_commissione_ritratti.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

crshrck78

I have a special offer of SFW full body color draw in 20$ (without background), lineart in 10$. In case of you want a NSFW comic or single draw the prices varies, but i can do it. I like make sexy draws ^^

Here is mi pages:

Attachments

• publicidad comisiones.png
    publicidad comisiones.png
    938.7 KB · Views: 11

Dubbie

Howdy. I be happy to do some SFW art of your shink!

Prices and ToS:

You can see examples of my work here:

If you're interested, send me an email: dubbsartstudio@gmail.com with the subject line: COMMISSION

Best of luck in your search!

WulfTeeth

Hey, I’d love to work with you! Here’s the links to both my SFW and NSFW galleries:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and consideration.