• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Draw Whatever (Send me some requests)

Quills

A Trash Bag With the Words "Handle With Care"
Hey, hi, what's shaking mate? I'm Quill. I draw things, and I'm new to FurAffinity and it's forums.
I'm normally pretty self-conscious about posting my stuff, especially my furry art, and I wanna become more comfortable with my style, and maybe get some exposure and what not. Figured this was a decent place to do that.

But enough about me, you're here to get free art. I get that.

I'm just looking to draw what I can. Y'know, whatever gets the creative juices flowing. I don't have much of anything posted on my FA, but I dabble in many mediums and styles. I'm mostly interested in drawing fursonas and OCs, but feel free to request what you want. Oh, art trades are welcome too, but I understand not everyone wants to do that. I don't expect anything in return, I'm just looking to draw some stuff for fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you throw at me.
Cheers

Madame_Wolfie_Ally_B.

Fox-like wolf
If it's not much trouble, you can draw my fursona ^.^
I'm afraid I don't have a ref sheet at the moment though, but if you're willing to wait (and if you'll even accept my offer), I'll get one done in a couple days, probably by Saturday (I'm gonna be somewhat busy these next couple days).

Quills

If it's not much trouble, you can draw my fursona ^.^
I'm afraid I don't have a ref sheet at the moment though, but if you're willing to wait (and if you'll even accept my offer), I'll get one done in a couple days, probably by Saturday (I'm gonna be somewhat busy these next couple days).
I'm pretty busy, too, so I get where you're coming from. Feel free to message me with it when you get the chance <3

HaloPies

Catzador
Hey can you do one for me? Ref sheet
Thanks!

Madame_Wolfie_Ally_B.

Fox-like wolf
I'm pretty busy, too, so I get where you're coming from. Feel free to message me with it when you get the chance <3

So I couldn't make a ref sheet (cuz I'm bad at it ;~; ), so I'll provide the best details I can about what she looks like:
My avatar is her face.
She usually wears a black jacket and jeans.
Half of her arms and legs are black. From her paws to her elbows on her arms, and from her feet to her knees on her legs.
She has a large fluffy orange tail, and the tip of her tail is white.

fuzzyhunter

hi im looking for someone to draw up 2 characters i have created for a book i am writing, the characters are
character 1 anthro fish similar to Abe sapien from hellboy
Character 2 anthro lion, solid built lion, short military style hair coming to a fuxhawk
you can give it a shot if you like its bound to be better than what i can draw :):p

Quills

So I couldn't make a ref sheet (cuz I'm bad at it ;~; ), so I'll provide the best details I can about what she looks like:
My avatar is her face.
She usually wears a black jacket and jeans.
Half of her arms and legs are black. From her paws to her elbows on her arms, and from her feet to her knees on her legs.
She has a large fluffy orange tail, and the tip of her tail is white.
No worries! I'll do what I can c:

Dreamweaver

This is Dream, and I would love to see her done up. I love to see what other artists come up with! I would be happy to see her however you would like to draw her.

Attachments

• IMG_20160429_082739.jpg
    IMG_20160429_082739.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 78

KiyoshiHD

was wondering if you could draw my fursona its a shiny umbreon with the right eye red instead of yellow and there is a scar going down it sorry i dont have any art but i think you could do a great job on it and his name is Kiyoshi wich means pure in Japanese

Glass Bunnies

Hi, could you draw my fursona? I currently don't have any art of him except for this crappy drawing I did. He's white with splotches of purple, he has a light blue underbelly and the hair between his ears is light blue as well. He also has red eyes. His name is Nyx and he's a Bunny. He's also pretty effeminate.

Attachments

• 13689886_873694666107212_708221658_n.jpg
    13689886_873694666107212_708221658_n.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 36