• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to draw your characters! (STILL OPEN!)

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
That's a very pretty character!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Great work! I would love one of my male lion Nasirius.
CujYzW7.png
EBx23JY.png

Kyoukiaoitatsu

anoniepanda

damien
hey! not sure if youre still doing this? but here's my lovely boi damien, i wish i had a ref sheet to help you out, so if you dont want to take this on i understand!!! but it would be super sick to see him in your art style!!

Attachments

• IMG_6066.jpg
    IMG_6066.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 32

defunct

my dude, if you don't mind
personality: generally reserved, objective, perpetually exhausted
interests: space, old cars, planes, motorcycles, guns, anything from the sixties, et cetera

Last edited:
W

WolfoxeCrevan

Could you do something with Tide? Your style is SUPER cute and you did something for me in the “draw the poster above you” thread. I LOOOOve your art x3

Attachments

• 98A8B6B1-C881-4461-8E41-0C6CE8E94C57.jpeg
    98A8B6B1-C881-4461-8E41-0C6CE8E94C57.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 49
What's a better way to get to know people than by drawing their characters?

I need to get some practice in drawing furries and I love other peoples characters! This wont be a first come first serve thing but rather who I end up deciding to draw first. ;v;

For the most part these'll just be quick dumb doodles but please pop in your best reference and any personality/interests/whatever I could possibly incorporate if anything!

Edit: YES these are still open and will be for a while. If I don't end up drawing your character assume I probably wont any time soon I'm definitely just doing whatever I like at this point. If you want a guaranteed drawing hmu with some cash moneyy and we'll talk. ;;;O
What's a better way to get to know people than by drawing their characters?

I need to get some practice in drawing furries and I love other peoples characters! This wont be a first come first serve thing but rather who I end up deciding to draw first. ;v;

For the most part these'll just be quick dumb doodles but please pop in your best reference and any personality/interests/whatever I could possibly incorporate if anything!

Edit: YES these are still open and will be for a while. If I don't end up drawing your character assume I probably wont any time soon I'm definitely just doing whatever I like at this point. If you want a guaranteed drawing hmu with some cash moneyy and we'll talk. ;;;O
It's one of the lucky cats you see at Chinese restaurants ฅ/ᐠ。ᆽ。ᐟ \
unknown.png