• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to get multiple pieces of canine art, under $75 each

CaineStyx

Hello everyone. I'm working on a new OC , and I'm going to need some art done. I'm thinking a piece every other week-ish depending on price and of course the time it takes to get the art drawn. Most of the art will be NSFW. Some of it will involve more than one person. (Which I'm willing to pay more fore, of course.)

The character will be an older German Shepard. We can discuss specific details if you're interested. There shouldn't be any extreme kinks, but you must be comfortable drawing animal genitalia.

I hope to hear from people soon and get some things figured out. Thank you everyone for reading this!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I would love to do your commission! Below you'll find some relevant examples of my work:

razvan-petrea-german-shepherd-final-1.jpg
Halcyclonic wolf 1280.jpg
tank commander 900.jpg
1510432456.pimpartist_mucha_commission_final_1.jpg

For your budget I can either do half bodies or I can do lineart+flat color, which mostly looks like the last example.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I currently have RLC slots open over at my Shop, and would love to do some work for you! I'm happy to work on NSFW pieces~
My prices range between £17.50 to £70 for NSFW art. Any conversions into other currencies will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Here are various links to my Gallery, DA Stash, NSFW Examples, and Art Blog~! Please let me know if you're interested~

com_eg_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcdhije.png

Iva Sinai

Hello everyone. I'm working on a new OC , and I'm going to need some art done. I'm thinking a piece every other week-ish depending on price and of course the time it takes to get the art drawn. Most of the art will be NSFW. Some of it will involve more than one person. (Which I'm willing to pay more fore, of course.)

The character will be an older German Shepard. We can discuss specific details if you're interested. There shouldn't be any extreme kinks, but you must be comfortable drawing animal genitalia.

I hope to hear from people soon and get some things figured out. Thank you everyone for reading this!
i have comms open here!: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Open! -- FriskTheSnail's Journal

OblongRaven

I have a lot of experience drawing canines! I am highly interested!
wheywuff_at_by_icecatfur-d4uo063.jpg

Full Sized Art:

• Bust (Sketch): $10
  • Bust (Lineart): $15
  • Bust (Full Color): $20
  • Full Body (Sketch): $15
  • Full Body (Lineart): $20
  • Full Body (Full Color): $30
  • Extras +$5
zynite_at_by_icecatfur-d3ga2cd.jpg
at__taekel_by_icecatfur-d3081d6.jpg

ray_by_oblongraven-dc01r7r.png

~Prices subject to change based on subject matter and materials used~

ValensArtDen

Lazy Cat
I have many commission options for under $75! You can check out my prices at valensartden.weebly.com/prices - you can also find my contact info here

1519672920.valensartden_para_fedu_o_mike.png

1520286743.valensartden_antlers_fullbody_for_df.png

1524697715.valensartden_daniel_tunes_flat_fullbody_w_shading.png

1517774672.valensartden_platfusion_contest_thing.png