• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Looking to get myself a commission of my Raven OC (Price Range : 40$-60$)

Lexister

Hello everyone!

After much thinking, I have decided to finally get myself an actual commission of my OC. I don't really know any artists, which is why I thought posting in here might be my best bet to find out something! Here's a quick roundup of what I'm looking for.

Details
- To put it simply : A Female Anthro Raven, preferably a colored-full body to be used as both an avatar and a potential reference for future pictures. Depending on prices, I might go for a fully colored reference sheet instead.

Since this is my first picture, I don't really have any reference to throw in so far, except the written description I have of her :

She's a fully anthro female raven, about 5 feet tall. She have no special marks or details except perhaps her bright purple eyes. She also have have a 'hairstyle' that's mostly made of slightly longer feathers on her head, usually unkept/wild/not styled, giving her something akin to 'hair' on her head. In term of body, she's not very curvy, only having A or B-cup breasts and with 'tomboy-ish' hips, enough to be girly but not much to look at. Of note is the additional feather fluff she have around her front neck/chest that tend to poke out from the neckline of her clothes, along with small, wing-like feathers set along her forearms. She can technically magic it up for those feathers to have her arms grow into fully fledged armwings , but for the sake of the picture they'll be in their 'practical' mode. Meanwhile, her hands are talon-like, feathers ending at about the wrist level with the hands and fingers looking more like a mix of a hand and a talon, with her nails been small claws. Her tail, meanwhile, is just a default, fan-like tail of feathers, pointing downwards. As for her legs, they're going to be raptor-like rather than human-like, with the feathers ending between the knee and the ankle. The feet are going to remain relatively talon-like, with three clawed toes forward and one backward.

As for her clothes, she usually goes with simple stuff. I'm open to suggestions there. For this picture, I'm thinking about perhaps a tanktop or sleeveless hoodie, or anything to keep her arms naked, and a pair of short jeans that ends up right before reaching the knee. She also have a purple scarf around her neck. I'm also open to have something more gothic-ey or fantasy adventurer-ey, as long as the arms and legs are kept relatively naked. She doesn't wear any kind of boots, shoes, or socks, or any kind of jewelry.

Budget - I would set my budget to something like 60$ or less, but I'd be willing to go up to 80$ if some proposition REALLY interest me. This will be transferred by Paypal.

Timeline - I'm in no urgency to get that picture, but I would favor having the finished picture somewhere in the month after the purchase. Also, very important to me, I want to be kept updated on the progress of the picture. I want to have pictures of the process going on and the drawing advancing. I've had bad experiences with previous attempts to get commissions. I also find it's a good way to be able for me to give input on what's going on. I'm also aware some artists tend to do drawing streams, so in that case I'd be interested in watching the stream as it goes if it doesn't conflict with my schedule.

Contact Info - I'd rather not throw them out in public. You can send me a PM for propositions or to ask for contact info. It will probably be by PM on here, on Discord, or possibly on F-list.

Aaaand I think that's all! Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I'm looking forward to working with you!

Yacare

Discord: Yacare#6661
Hi there!
I'm a huge fan of birds, and I would love to do an anthro one!
I'll attach some examples of my work, but you can see more in my gallery <<

I don't want to spam, so if you like my style I can send you some avian examples via DM (they're not anthros, but still!)
For $40 I can do a full body shot with full shading, for $50 you can get a simple ref sheet (front and back, with flat colors, you can see an example here), you can see all of my prices here, but in any case, don't be afraid to ask anything!

I always send a rough sketch of the character before taking any money (that way we can make sure we're both in the same page), and if the client wants to move forward, I charge half of the amount (some people prefer to pay fully in advance to get updates with no watermarks), and provide updates regularly in case there are any corrections to be made.
Once the commission is finished, the client sends the rest of the payment and I deliver the file(s).

Once again, I would really like to help you with this commission, so if you have any questions or want to talk about it, you can simply send me a DM here, or contact me via email at yacareKB@gmail.com , discord yacare#6661 or telegram @yacareKB

I look forward to hearing back from you, and in any case, good luck on your search!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

MaraArt

Mara the Red panda
I'm interested in your request, i have a special price for a reference sheet, here examples:
1554320907.maraart_akira_new.png
1564668412.maraart_ren_scool_uniform.png
1562285638.maraart_1559921928.maraart_commission-new-.jpg
1547136409.maraart_reference-cheet-price.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
Could do a single flat colored pose for 40$ or a shaded one for 60$ (no background)!
_c__bloodfull_evening_by_xseart_dd1o2yl-pre.png

_c__frisk_reference_sheet_by_xseart_dc4syfo-pre.jpg

_ych__in_the_name_of_justice__by_xseart_dbqnssz-pre.png

Lexister

Hello again everyone!

Wew, I wasn't expecting this ad to work so well, haha. I'm going to cycle through everyone's post and gallery and send a reply to each of you if I'm going to go with you or not. I don't really know how to close the thread, but, for future posters, you may consider I'm no longer looking!

Faustus

If you're still looking, and are up for something a bit different, you're more than welcome to check my page out too :) I like the sound of your character and I've never tried doing feathers - it presents an interesting challenge!

xreysartx

Hello! I know I'm a little late to the thread, but I thought I would give you an offer anyway.
I am a digital artist who focuses on realistic animals.
Fire Fox.png Catto Commission.png
I haven't drawn an anthro animal before, but I'm ready to give it a go :)