• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to get some art done.

SuperCuddleWolfy

Big Dumb Idiot
Yo!

As you can see, I'm sort of lacking in the... well, the everything department here in terms of character. So to spruce my profile up a bit, I'm looking to commission a simple reference sheet and profile head-shot made of the character I'm designing. Not 100% set on the design yet, but it's most likely going to be a fluffy looking wolf (Very original, I know). I'll probably have it all figured out soon.

Currently looking for at a budget of $65, but I'm willing to do a bit more.

Thanks!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! If you're looking for SFW art, I'd be very interested in drawing this for you! I've done plenty of first-time sona designs, so you could say I have quite some experience in character creation. ^^
I offer digitally flatcoloured reference sheets for 40$: price includes three fullbody views, up to 5 close ups for accessories/details OR bust shots for expressions, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. Examples can be found at my Weasyl gallery: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
As for the headshot icon, I do them for 5$, either in traditional or digital media. Examples for both styles: www.furaffinity.net: Blue Lights (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Joyful Ephraim (Commission) by valery91thunder http://pre09.deviantart.net/ceb1/th...ible_gossipers_by_valery91thunder-d9yj6oi.png
I take payments via Paypal, and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can note me over at FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or send me an email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it . =D

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
I'd be glad to help you out! I love fluff! <3
My prices are here and my gallery is here if you're interested in seeing more of my work!
I don't have reference sheets listed, but I have experience in doing character turnarounds from my classes!
With your budget I could do a simple ref sheet and icon for you! Send me a note if you're interested or have any questions. :)
Best of luck to you! I hope you find the perfect artist for your character!

Heya! I'm a fast turn around for art, can usually whip stuff up in 2 days. I'd love to work with you for SFW and/or NSFW arts. I'd do a front/back + Colour Palette shot for $45.00, additional close ups for $10.00 each ^^ Let me know what you think!

Userpage of problematicpossum -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1462028412.problematicpossum_newadv1.jpg

solaris91

Suki262

Bun-Bun
I would be willing to help you out with the reference sheet if ya like. The thing I like to offer my clients are the following:
  • Artist Contract- I would like things in writing for both the client and artist to agree on before starting the project.
  • Picarto- I like to stream the progress so that I could work with the client as a team
  • Emails- Even though after proof reading the contract before signing it (digitally), Emails are definitely a requirement for obvious reasons for the artist to receive payment and for the client to get progress reports on the work in progress.
Here are some samples of my work and if interested you could note me here or on FA (link at the bottom) for a price range of the ref sheet along with further details on the assignment. As my estimate for standard price ref sheets are usually around $70. However, if selected I would be willing to discuss a price range for the ref sheet.
happy-anniversary-png.11256
strut-it-png.11257
wolf-demon-png.11258

amethystos

boo hiss
I have DOZENS of design examples, although a few of them are NSFW, so I don't feel like censoring ALL of them...just some of them :9 . My full gallery is over here: Userpage of amethystos -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and you can check scraps for more!

MOST of my tiers are in your budget (one is $5 more), so you can pick whichever you like! The profile headshot can be one of the emotes if you pick one of those tiers.

$10 Chibi:
1460954455.amethystos_aurora-kurowithlogo.jpg

$20 Single Pose:
1459668950.amethystos_seahorse-junkyardrabbitlittle.jpg

1459803163.amethystos_foxfur-voidthalialittle.jpg

$35 Front/Back:
oKIkSsR.png

1460954676.amethystos_foxfire-kurosmallwithlogo.jpg

$50 Front/Back With Emotes:
1460598484.amethystos_swan-clawboltlittle.jpg

$60 Front/Back/Emotes/Clothing:
xmcKsfA.png

$70 Anthro/Emotes & Feral:
03rC6Wa.jpg

As you can see, the price varies a lot depending on what you want, but I do allow for bartering if, say, you want a LARGE outfit sample, or just a feral reference, etc. $70 is my max for things like these, so let me know if you are interested!

Reiner55

beezlebum

Howdy! I may as well throw my hat in the ring! My ref sheets are $60 flat colors. The head shot might put me out of your budget though, but we can talk a discount for ordering two commissions at once if you want to work with me.

1461892814.beezlebumawoken_commission_sheet.png

Accenlia

Hello, I would love to work on this! My website:

accenlia.wix.com: commissions

I specialize in wolves and have worked with people creating a design so the customer is happy with the end result. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me through here, FA, DA, or email all found under my contact tab. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

hi ^,..,^ i would love to work with you. please take a look at my page and message me if you are interested

my prices are as follows:
adoptables: starting at $7 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
badges: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
chibi: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
YCH: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
ref sheet: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
headshot: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
full body poses: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
feral poses: starting at $20 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
nsfw: starting at $25 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/1324requiem/

I dunno if you're still looking, but, My Deviant Art has all my work

I currently do not have any recent reference sheet examples, however, I hope that my other examples kind of help speak for that. Click the images below to see their full-size.

A Commission for a user on PFQ,

A commission for another user on PFQ

Art for myself (and to be used by a friend of mine)

My own version of the summon items of PFQ (for summoning legendary pokemon)

Here's a little bit about how I work:
Aside from my work-life (I am a licensed insurance agent, so I work a lot, but I still have plenty of time to draw), any commission(s) requested of me, become my top priority. So while I am not working on insurance, I'll be working on commissions. (Of course I will take some time to do other things, but for the most part, it would be commission work in my free time)

I believe in fixing any mistakes as soon as they're seen. So, because of that you get AT LEAST one WIP every step of the way. I'll give you a basic sketch (seriously, it's basically just lines and circles) to make sure positioning is okay, then the basic sketch, then the full lines, then flat color, then shading and highlighting, etc, etc. This gives you the opportunity to tell me "no that's not round enough, or white enough or needs more scales." or whatever at EVERY stage, so the commission comes out as close to perfect as I can possibly get it.

I love drawing creatures/monsters/characters from YOUR imagination! Do you want a bat/fox/dragon/tapir/zebra hybrid? Okay! I'll talk it over with you, and we'll go over what part of what animal you want where and I'll flesh it out for you in a reference sheet!

Reference Sheets
A simple to complexly detailed reference of a character. Views and such are listed A La Carte below
$30-$120 USD (depending on what/how many views the commissioner wants and the complexity of the character

A La Carte Reference View Menu:
- Profile view (This is generally the standard reference view. May include duplicated left and right view with line-changes IF there are differences in markings/appearance on one side only)
- Front View (generally, the character in a standing or sitting position, facing the viewer.
- Back View (similar to the front view, except that it shows the backside of the character, generally good for showing tail markings or markings on the back of the leg)
- Bird's Eye View (Shows a top-down version of the character, may be drawn standing so you can only see the very top of the character or the character may be laid out in a "rug" fashion to show all the markings on the top of the character, both bird's-eye versions may be included, but it would cost extra)
- Worm's eye View (similar to the bird's eye view, however, it shows the underbelly of the character. It is easiest to draw in a "rug" fashion, but may also be drawn as standing with the viewer looking directly up at them from the ground, again, both worm's eye versions may be included, but it would cost extra)
- Close-ups (these are good for showing pawpad-shape or markings, eye color or markings around the eyes, nose color, etc. etc. These are included standard with a standard-profile view reference)
- Other things that may be included for little to no cost (generally no cost) (Name, information, various details written out, color palette)
- Shading/Highlighting (I generally leave my references flat-colored, as I have always found it easier to determine markings/color placement from a flat-colored reference, but, I can shade one or all of the views for you, if you so choose. This however, is a lot of extra work, and would cost extra)

[Turn-Around-Time]
This can vary, however, in most cases, your commission will be done within a week or two, often times just a few days, if I can work on it nearly non-stop, and you are available for updates.

For an extremely large or complex commission it may take up to a month, but I've only once had a piece take that long (the large Skoll/Hati art on my DA) and that was actually due to my old tablet dying on me.

[When I recieve payment vs when I do the work]
In most cases, I will not ask for the payment until the commission is complete or almost complete. Sometimes I will ask for half after I've finished the initial lines, but that's rare.
However, the commission will come with a large watermark on it until payment has been received. After I receive payment, I will give you a link to one that doesn't have the large watermark over it.

It will still retain my signature though.

Note me on DA, or message me here if you're interested.

Also, sorry for the wall of text. I probably over-explained everything, but >_< Anyway. Whether it's me, someone else, or whatever, good luck finding an artist to suit your needs~

Kialish

Hey there! If you're still looking for help designing a character I have to say Id love to help especially since the words "Fluffy" and "Wolf" were said together!!!

Ex. 1
Ex. 2
Ex. 3 (NSFW)
Ex. 4 (NSFW)

Fully colored single character pieces with no background start at 55$, while flat color single characters with no BG start at 40$! For more pricing options, check out my Price Sheet. I also suggest you look at my Terms of Service if you choose me to be your artist! You can contact me on my FurAffininty Page, or through email at kialish@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
I think I can help you.

My Gallery

That should give you a fairly good idea of my style and what I am capable of doing. I'm pretty flexible. $65 would be perfect (if you decide you like my style) and you can chat back and forth with me to make sure you get exactly what you want. I am willing to send progress shots and make adjustments to my designs early in the process as well. Hit me up if you're still looking!