• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to have a lombax suit made

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
I've been looking to have a suit made after my Character Orgee... I've only found a few different places that make suites...any suggestions about who to contact?

My Fursona: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1601017/

EDIT: I want a full suit, but with the arms detachable for a partial if I'm being lazy :p

Last edited:

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I would suggest checking out Beetlecat or Beastcub if you are certain you want a full suit of that character.

HumanLombax

Now known As Orgee The Lombax
I would suggest checking out Beetlecat or Beastcub if you are certain you want a full suit of that character.

I've never wanted anything more than I want this suit made!

Uro

Bringing reality here since 08
Shop around, there's a lot of good makers out there. Albeit $2k will probably be the average price from a well known suit maker. There is a decent sized waiting lost however

Mixedcandy does some very nice suits. Think the earliest completion time is like 2010 something though.

Onefurall makes amazing suits be I imagine the wait list is like 5 years or so lol.

Personally I'm getting mine from donthugcacti. Reasonable prices and her work looks amazing. The wait list is like completion in july and august too so you could get it this year. I'll have mine in time for AC ^.^.

Beastcub

i could make it for $1200-$1500 depending on what features you add and if the markings are sewn or airbrushed.

i have no waiting list, though if you have a certain deadline and i have more than 2 other things due that same month i will charge an extra fee due to the extra stress. if i have more than 4 full/halfsuits due in the same month then that month gets closed.