• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking To Hire Someone To Do Foot Pain (Slapstick Inspired, Female)

korsk4life

Hello!

As the thread states, I'm looking to hire an artist (or artists, as the case may be!) to draw one of my characters in a specific situation. I love to see slapstick foot injuries happen to female characters, I don't know why, it's just always fascinated me for some reason. Essentially this would be something like a heavy object falling on the bare foot of a cute female, which causes her to hop around holding her injured foot. There aren't any serious injuries, blood or broken bones of course, and the victim is never deformed in any way, it's just purely a comedic approach. Basically the image would depict the character hopping around on one foot as she holds the other in her hands, an expression of pain and panic on her face (the more cartoony the better).

I don't have a set budget for this in mind, $30 USD - $100 USD let's say, but I'm flexible. Payment will of course be through PayPal. I'd like to get this done pretty quickly (tonight would be amazing, though that may be difficult) so if that will add to the cost, that's fine, just let me know first. We can also discuss medium. Depending on your gallery I might want to do full color, or maybe just lineart, etc... depends on each artist's style and skill!

If you're interested, send me a PM or reply here and I can get you some references of the character and poses I like, and we'll hash out the other finer details as well. Thanks for reading, and take care!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24046180@400-1499204961.jpg
23338816@400-1493245380.jpg
24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
23690472@400-1496214559.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

S

silveredgreen

I'd love to work with you! Here's my price sheet, it includes a few examples as well.

pricesheet2_0_by_silveredgreen-dbn6075.png

I'd love to work with you on this! I could do a fully colored and shaded image of your female character hopping around on one foot for $35USD, or I could do a short, three-ish panel comic strip with full color and simple shading for around $65, depending on the background you'd be looking for! Shoot me a message on here or note me on my FurAffinity if you're interested in working with me: Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1505251128.werewolf-kun_fuzzy_dog_trot.png

1504833171.werewolf-kun_aoba_doge.png

1503200746.werewolf-kun_purple_yeen.png

1500860716.werewolf-kun_boops_commissions_example.png