• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to Hopefully Make Friends

L

Logically-Pastel

Hello! I'm Logically-Pastel, but you can call me Dylan. I've been a furry since I was a kid. I do have a fursona, but I've never fully fleshed out their designs, just basically what they are, general color scheme and their personalities. This is do to me rarely using color in my drawings...a bad habit I'm trying to break.

Some things I like are furries, video games, youtube, animals, drawing, the colors red, green, and black.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aloveablebunny

Hello! I'm Logically-Pastel, but you can call me Dylan. I've been a furry since I was a kid. I do have a fursona, but I've never fully fleshed out their designs, just basically what they are, general color scheme and their personalities. This is do to me rarely using color in my drawings...a bad habit I'm trying to break.

Some things I like are furries, video games, youtube, animals, drawing, the colors red, green, and black.

Hi Dylan, welcome!

No obligation to stick to a certain scheme when it comes to your fursona and/or drawing - just do what feels right to you!

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forums, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

L

Logically-Pastel

Hi Dylan, welcome!

No obligation to stick to a certain scheme when it comes to your fursona and/or drawing - just do what feels right to you!
I know, and thanks! I still am working the specifics but the design may change and that's fine.