• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to long-term roleplay (Your suggestions!)

Luminouscales

Go, Atropos.
Seeing if anyone would be interested in organizing a preferably long-term roleplay. I'm pretty much open to all suggestions regarding the RP's characters, setting, events etc. as long as they're not kinks. NSFW will also not be its main premise, but relationships or romance could happen if both characters ICly accept it.
I can't call myself a professional, but I would still prefer this to be semi-lit/lit.

Please send me a note here if you're interested, I'll be more than glad to talk ^^

Characters (both feral, click for detailed sheet):

L

Linkin Spark

I don't really have anything set in mind... yet
But I do have a general idea about some lots of over-religious fanatics/extremists/zealots wanting to summon some H.P.Lovecraft-ish monsters into the world

Or we can do the sort of "lost in a different realm and trying to find the way back" kinda thing ; say, somehow ended up in a sci-fi world full of machines, and gotta find a way back to the medieval-fantasy realm

So far I only got those

L

Linkin Spark

The first one is kinda too unusual for my tastes, but the second one is better ^^
or we could go the other way around : some guy from the modern world ends up in a place with magic stuffs instead
but yeah that's the general idea ; you in ?

L

Linkin Spark

Can't think of any complaints, so yeah.
alrighty
so, you want either of us to take the full lead, or we alternate ?
like, each of us insert our own ideas in different points but still within the plot

Luminouscales

Go, Atropos.
alrighty
so, you want either of us to take the full lead, or we alternate ?
like, each of us insert our own ideas in different points but still within the plot
I'm generally not too good with implementing my own ideas into life, so if you feel comfortable then I'll follow yours. If not, then let's alternate.

i'm interested as well, I'd love to join you guys.
I don't see why not, as long as you follow the rules and write properly. And what does Spark think?

L

Linkin Spark

I'm generally not too good with implementing my own ideas into life, so if you feel comfortable then I'll follow yours. If not, then let's alternate.
alright, I'll take the lead then, but don't be shy about having your own stuffs in too (especially in case I get stuck and can't progress)

i'm interested as well, I'd love to join you guys.
I don't see why not, as long as you follow the rules and write properly. And what does Spark think?
welcome aboard ! the more the merrier ;p

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
I'm also up for long-term RP, if interested. Most of my projects have fallen asleep lately. If you're interested, you can write a PM ;)

L

Linkin Spark

I'm also up for long-term RP, if interested. Most of my projects have fallen asleep lately. If you're interested, you can write a PM ;)
oh hey, the yeen I met in that stone-age rp months ago :D

L

Linkin Spark

a yeen, a minotaur, a derg and [inserts species here] walk into a bar...

L

Linkin Spark

peeps hop in more than I expected, tbh
let's hope I don't disappoint y'all too much

Luminouscales

Go, Atropos.
I'd be the first to disappoint. Either way, we should group up all the interested on a Telegram/Discord group and talk that out there.