• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Looking to take up trades (SFW/NSFW)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Hello world! So while looking for more commission opportunities, I'm looking to take up art trades to connect with more artists and possible clients. You can find my page below to see my style:

Userpage of TheArashi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

turnarounds for trades can vary depending on existing commissions and trades, but guaranteed to be delivered.

Will do:
-OC art
-Fanart
-NSFW
-peril (nothing with actual deaths though)
-male pinups
-underwater

Will not do:
-Snuff/guro
-hate-mongering
-vore
-underage
-urine/scat/diaper (any like dirty fetishes)

Other matters:
-M/M (won't do smut, only SFW settings)

If you'd like to do a trade with me, send a note on FA so I know

Last edited:

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
I'm not much of a artist anymore, but... I dunno, what do you want?
I have a wide range of interests I'd like to trade for either sfw or nsfw, but if I had to name some, I'd like:
-sonic (mostly the gals)
-pokemon (bisharp or gardevoir my most favorite)
-underwater/ scuba art

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
i would like to draw something for you, but im still an amateur so not sure if my art appeals to you? im practicing, and this could help me to get out there more and see how other artists work^^

Artwork Gallery for tamara5900 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

if youre would like it, i could do some sonic gals if youd like?

Well, so long as I can expect something, it doesn't matter if you're too amateur or not. I'm mostly taking trades to keep regular. If sonic gals are your best suit, I would like something with Wave or Tikal. something underwater-oriented would also appeal to me greatly.

In exchange, what would you like to request? You can see my strong suits above this thread

tamara590

curious wolf
thats good to hear^^ i can try to combine the two, i see you do fanart so a nsfw piece of him solo would be nice, like him masturbating and cumming? :
latest
hes my fave one piece character so that would be nice^^ ill try to make a piece with wave underwater, ill do my best. i can start immediately so you dont have tyo wait for long.

Faustus

Just going to go ahead and give TheARashi a thumbs up right here in the thread after a successfully completed trade. :)

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Userpage of Secret170193 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm willing to offer up a trade, if it suits ^^ My gallery shows what I have done but I'm willing to at least attempt most things ^^

well, I haven't tried quadrupeds before, so if you request a piece involving any, it may take some time. Just refer to the list above for the gist of my do's and don'ts above

In the mean time if you're comfortable with drawing anthros, perhaps something with my carbuncle girl Rosa would be nice

www.furaffinity.net: Rosa Reference Sheet by TheArashi

Last edited:
Hey there, yes I still got mind to spare to take up trades. I'm comfortable taking most SFW/NSFW ideas you'd like for me to draw. I see you got a lot of SFW stuff in your gallery, so I take you might prefer working as such?
Yes, that would be great. Do you have a particular character you would prefer I work on? I would really like to see if you could put your spin on my character Copper, any pose or setting is cool with me. Thanks :)

Just got finished with Rosa, what a blast to work on. Thanks for trading with me, would love to do another in the future sometime :)
1574543450.jonnydoodles_rosa.png

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
An art trade dosnt sound too bad. I would be willing to trade with you. or anyone else here. I am Primarily a NSFW artist but it dosnt stop me from makeing SFW
here is my gallery

Artwork Gallery for Synistar -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I'm still up for trades. I'm up for about almost anything, just check out the top of the thread about things I will do or won't do. In an exchange, are you interest in taking up doing underwater lewds?

Synistar

I'm still up for trades. I'm up for about almost anything, just check out the top of the thread about things I will do or won't do. In an exchange, are you interest in taking up doing underwater lewds?
you are more than welcome to lewd any of my Oc's underwater. as for myself. i am not to partial on making underwater lewds. i will lewd them my way if thats ok

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
I'd gladly take up doing something underwater. Any Particular OC and situation you'd like for me to try?

Meanwhile, I'd like to see something tastefully sexy involving my carbuncle girl here if you can www.furaffinity.net: Rosa Reference Sheet by TheArashi can be a pinup or her having intercourse with with an unseen lover. I'll elt you be imaginative as long as there's nothing like scat or blood involved

Synistar

I'd gladly take up doing something underwater. Any Particular OC and situation you'd like for me to try?

Meanwhile, I'd like to see something tastefully sexy involving my carbuncle girl here if you can www.furaffinity.net: Rosa Reference Sheet by TheArashi can be a pinup or her having intercourse with with an unseen lover. I'll elt you be imaginative as long as there's nothing like scat or blood involved
Futa and Hyper is all i tend to do and thats as far i tend to go as for kink wise. as for charecters, you can take your pic of any of mine. Though i do need to redaw my 3 oc's Mint, Fetta and Flan