• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to test my strength... fight me ;)

My name is Nostradamus. Nostradamus Darkfury. I am stronger than anyone whose ever lived and died and today I’d like to test my strength against you mortals.
Strengths: Blessings of 1000 demons, massive claws, devastating teeth, control over the magic of our Lands, expert potion maker, caller of the helpers of our world, battle master, master bargainer
Weaknesses: Cannot wield long range weapons, cannot use plant magic, vulnerable to fire
Armor: the blessings of 1000 demons, ornate dragon chest plate (earned by slaughtering the dragon master)
Weapons: magic, the Harbinger of Destruction and Demons (enchanted sword)
Challenge me if you dare! ;)

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
My name is Youtuber. Generic Youtuber. Me and my subscribers stronger than army whose ever lived and died and today I’d like to test our strength against you haters.
Strengths: Is a warlock with all the sponsors being his patrons. Raid Shadow Legends being the strongest.
Weaknesses: Uses mostly eldritch blast, Some add blockers, Skipping over the part of the video where the patrons are talked about.
Armor: A T-Shirt with all the brands that sponsor him on his shirt
Weapons: Like and Subscribe, Their fanbase, Reaction video, and Sponsorships.
Challenge us if you dare!
*dab*

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

You know what? Challenge accepted pal. Let's see how strong you fare against a MoonFury, Sir Omnipotent.