• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to trade copy edits on NSFW story

Bluequill

Erotic Fiction Writer for Hire
Hello there,

I have a number of stories between 2K and 5k words in length that I would love to have copy edited before posting. I am looking for someone to simply read through them and look for spelling and grammatical mistakes. In return, I'd offer the same service to you for pieces of similar length. I am also happy to provide minor feedback/reviews/favs etc. I am not looking to receive or offer suggestions of major revisions at this time.

The stories I write are very not-safe-for-work. If you are interested in trading edits/comments, please let me know.

As an aside, I am also looking for tips on how best to post my stories, and would love suggestions so that I can grow my portfolio in a worthwhile way.

Very best,
Bluequill

SequoiaH

Pretty green Dragoness
Hey! I'd be happy to help you with copy editing. I'm in the process of writing an erotic novelette, myself, and if you're down I would like to copy edit a few stories for you in exchange for the same when I'm done with my book. I'm a little less than halfway done with it right now. What do you think?

Bluequill

Erotic Fiction Writer for Hire
Hey! I'd be happy to help you with copy editing. I'm in the process of writing an erotic novelette, myself, and if you're down I would like to copy edit a few stories for you in exchange for the same when I'm done with my book. I'm a little less than halfway done with it right now. What do you think?

That sounds great! Do you have an email where I can send the first story? I'd love to do that trade with you.

Bluequill

SequoiaH

Pretty green Dragoness
Absolutely, but I don't want to post it publicly. I'll send it to you as an FA note.