• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to trade some DA points for artwork

Coyote Sol

I have some points I can trade for artwork of my sona. I want to have him brought to life, he is a Red Fox and all the info is down below. This character is mines, I own all rights to him and I will give credit to the artist.

Coyote Sol is a Red Fox who is of French Creole origin and splits his time between Paris and NoLa. Coyote Sol is a witch and is one of the best root workers in the western world. Many of his clients come to him for love work and tarot readings but every now and then he has to deal with more serious work such as banishing demons out of others and keeping the magic world hidden from being discovered.

He is an intelligent Fox who has a dirty sense of humor and is very honest with people. The only ones who are able to hurt him are his past lovers. He tries not to get close to other men and is seen as a player but he has a tender heart. When upset he becomes a cruel person and doesn’t stop until he feels satisfied. His parents are based in Paris and his nana lives with him in NoLa. Music relaxes him.

He takes a bit of pleasure in proving other people wrong and can be a bit of a dick. He has an older sister who is flighty but very lovable and they have a good relationship.

Name: Coyote Sol

Sex: Male

Species: Male

Height: 5’10

Weight: 170

Hair and Fur: Hair is burnt Sienna. Fur is mostly pure orange (#ff7b00)

Markings: Traditional

Eye color: Burgundy

Skills: Intelligence. Agile. Charming eyes that compel others.

Weaknesses: Temper. Strong willed. Difficult to change mind.

Dislikes: Conversations about feelings. Paying taxes. Government.

Clothing: Loves his trench coat and stylish boots

Picture:

Profession: Potion slinger. Magic maker. Witch.

Personal quote: Stone the fuck up.

Theme song: Cry by Carly Rae Jepsen

Birthdate: November 11

Starsign: Scorpio

Favorite Food: Burger and Fries

Favorite Drink: Water/ Rum & Coke

Favorite Location: Paris & NoLa

Favorite Weather: Ugly grey rainy days. LOVES rain.

Favorite color: Turquoise

Least liked food: Beets

Least liked drink: Gin

Least liked location: Warm locales

Least liked weather: Summer/Hot

Favorite person: His Nana

Least like person: His ex boyfriend Andrew

Friends: Two. A bat and a lioness.

Relations: Various hookups.

Enemies: Dmitri, a demon who likes to fuck with Coyote Sol and his friends.

Significant other: Single

Orientation: Gay

Kyoukiaoitatsu

lol! Hello again. I'm not sure what happened to your other thread with the example pics? I was about to tackle it today. If you have those pics of his hairstyle and the fox markings could you post them again here and I'll get started on him thanks!

Coyote Sol

F54B9498-F024-440E-A42B-B7E02596C70E.jpeg
81B29103-F353-42B9-A670-0D3A151D55B5.jpeg
4D3937E4-F4DF-40D6-81FF-515C6B0C82DD.jpeg
98D3A646-F8CD-4AE1-AC6D-361767EBD775.jpeg

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Oh its nothing serious. The more the merrier ;P

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Here you go.
W6dx8ce.png

If you'd like shading and a back view to complete the ref sheet. I can finish it for 10 usd. My typical commission prices would be 10 for each view which would be 20 for full sheet. ^^
Anyway I hope this helps. Credits: Base is by: Spearfrost Color/Edits by me.

Coyote Sol

Here you go.
W6dx8ce.png

If you'd like shading and a back view to complete the ref sheet. I can finish it for 10 usd. My typical commission prices would be 10 for each view which would be 20 for full sheet. ^^
Anyway I hope this helps. Credits: Base is by: Spearfrost Color/Edits by me.

Thank you so much! I will be working with you to finish his look as soon as I get paid!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Thanks for the support Sol. I'll have the finished ref for you by Mon or Tues. ^^ I'm glad you like him.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Sorry for the delay. Here ya go. I hope I captured his vibe for you. I tried to make an old tome styled background. With herbalism, occult feels, tarot etc. Inbox me your email and I can send you the original files and front/back on a transparent background. Thanks again ^^

DkG3hfE.png

Last edited:

Kyoukiaoitatsu

^^ glad you like him.