• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to up my Portfolio [CLOSED]

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
Hey guys. I'm looking to do some free artwork to get more experience under my belt and add to my portfolio. I am specifically looking to work on digital artwork. Normal art and NSFW is welcome.

I will open four slots at a time, and I can't promise an exact time frame on each piece because of work and school.

I will need a reference sheet, a specific pose that you'd like and background color. I am currently unable to do background work until I get more practice in with that and I'd hate to ruin the final product with a horrible background. :confused: I can also accept or deny any character that I choose, so please don't be offended if I deny or push your request back.

Ashwolves5- Sable (Batgirl)
2. Deadbombart- (Batgirl)
3. Haberdash- (Pizzashark)
4. Barbojarski- Yuuto

Last edited:

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
Hmm how about my bat girl in a flight pose at night. Background color would be a midnight blue

Thanks for the chance
sable.jpg

I suppose the pose something like this but I don't mind artistic freedom.
IMG_1839.JPG

DeadBombArt

I actually have a Bat OC too (though, she has a racoon tail!).
o3o <3 <3

Thank you so much if you decide to draw her!
Any background color is fine~ And feel free to do a different pose if you don't like the one suggested.<3

Reference:
deadbombart-furry-badge-cray.png
Pose:
peacesign-jpeg.jpg

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
I actually have a Bat OC too (though, she has a racoon tail!).
o3o <3 <3

Thank you so much if you decide to draw her!
Any background color is fine~ And feel free to do a different pose if you don't like the one suggested.<3

Reference:
deadbombart-furry-badge-cray.png
Pose:
peacesign-jpeg.jpg
Would you want the headphones and purse as well or just the pose?

B

BartBojarski

1482596544.metalwolfbart_yuuto.png

What about my dragon, Yuuto? I'd like to see him standing shirtless (but only clean and SFW!) and relaxed, smiling warmly to the viewer ^^
The pose could be kinda like this:
04cd905ca912e1c3e160b44a17cce686.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Haberdash

NSFW welcome? Awesome! If you've still got a slot, I'd love one!
Here are two refs for my rollerskating pizza delivery shark, Lissom!
www.furaffinity.net: Lissom Ref Sheet by sspprr
osVymu4.jpg

I'd like in her a cute NSFW pose like this (in her outfit from the two references, but bottomless): i.imgur.com/atHV6ZG.jpg
For the background color, perhaps a robin's-egg blue?

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
www.furaffinity.net: Self Portrait 2.0 by Xaroin
So the head shape + hindpaws (for normal legs) + tail from feral Xar should be on anthro Xar, but everything else is on anthro Xar (if that makes sense) from the image below.
(Also I hope a detailed text description of the pose works)
Lying on his back on a blue 2 person couch with his head on an armrest and his knees bent up and crossed over, with his paws on the other arm rest. His tail is coming out from his right side and goes up the back of the couch, and he is holding a tv remote in his right hand that is on his chest, and the other arm is hanging from off the couch. This is coming at an angle of facing the couch's front and slightly to the top right isometricish. (also SFW)

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 41

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Just the head, but a different angle would be great if you don't mind.
He's kind of a mischievous dude, but friendly. Smile or smirk is good.
Here he is:
image.jpeg

Credit goes to TheWhiteFalcon for original line art.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

if it's possible, may I, too ? :p
jinlust4sin-the-gunslinger.png

as for the pose, you can pick either of the ones below, I'm perfectly fine with it~!
MaleRangerPortrait.png
MaleSpitfirePortrait.png

thanks for the opportunity :p

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
Hmm how about my bat girl in a flight pose at night. Background color would be a midnight blue

sable_the_batgirl_by_xaliceonfire-db2fgod.jpg

Not super happy about the outcome, mostly because of the lack of practice on poses! But it's something.

Thank you for letting me use your beautiful Batgirl! :)

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
Can you do my Sona
My Pokesona Details -- AceWolfGaming's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I just need an example to show artist
:)
Is there any way you can send me a color palette? I saw your description, but it was kinda vague.

www.furaffinity.net: Self Portrait 2.0 by Xaroin
So the head shape + hindpaws (for normal legs) + tail from feral Xar should be on anthro Xar, but everything else is on anthro Xar (if that makes sense) from the image below.
(Also I hope a detailed text description of the pose works)
Lying on his back on a blue 2 person couch with his head on an armrest and his knees bent up and crossed over, with his paws on the other arm rest. His tail is coming out from his right side and goes up the back of the couch, and he is holding a tv remote in his right hand that is on his chest, and the other arm is hanging from off the couch. This is coming at an angle of facing the couch's front and slightly to the top right isometricish. (also SFW)
Unsure about this particular pose.

NSFW welcome? Awesome! If you've still got a slot, I'd love one!
Here are two refs for my rollerskating pizza delivery shark, Lissom!
www.furaffinity.net: Lissom Ref Sheet by sspprr

I'd like in her a cute NSFW pose like this (in her outfit from the two references, but bottomless): i.imgur.com/atHV6ZG.jpg
For the background color, perhaps a robin's-egg blue?

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Cute, I'll add her on.
Maybe my Mexia?

www.furaffinity.net: Mexia, my fursona by Kknutson

And for a pose maybe curled up with a blanket reading a book with cats eye stylr reading glasses
Very cute. I will add her this round or the next.

If I haven't replied to you, I'm workin' on it!

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
sable_the_batgirl_by_xaliceonfire-db2fgod.jpg

Not super happy about the outcome, mostly because of the lack of practice on poses! But it's something.

Thank you for letting me use your beautiful Batgirl! :)
she looks amazing, thank you. is it okay to repost this?

micole66

Reference sheet:
Name: Candy
Species: Airplane
Color: Pink
Pose: Standing on snow
Emotion: Happy
Background: Snow

Eleven-lyc

Elder Werewolf
Would you be interested in drawing/sketching a new OC I created recently? Very shy boy fennec ^^.
Since he's new, I, uh… am afraid I don't have any images of him ^^;. He's very simple, though — just a plain, vanilla, stereotypical boy fennec; in fact the simpler the better! The main thing is his expression — shy, a little vulnerable, looking like he should be blushing slightly (but not actually blushing), small smile, head angled a bit downward and turned a bit away from camera, with eyes looking upward at camera; a stereotypical shy look!
Legs & lower body I don't mind being left out. The same goes for color (but if interested, I imagined a pale cream for main fur, and paler cream for tummy/e.t.c. fur, something like #EDD6A2 & #F3E8CC). Oh, and his name's Kune.

Profile Extract (in case it helps a bit):
Kune (roughly pronounced "koon") is a young, thin, cream-colored fennec-boy. He is very shy, nervous, awkward, introverted, naı̈ve, a little curious, and slightly soft-spoken. He is short, especially when placed amongst the tall, slender, extroverted and hot-headed females he often finds himself getting into trouble with, easily overpowered, ticklish, and especially easy to scare. At his heart, however, he is kind, sweet, caring, affectionate, and has a lot of love to give.

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
I know you're probably full, but I thought I'd try anyways.
I'd love it if you could draw Jake for me. I'd love something NSFW if possible. I'll link his ref below, it also contains a blurb about his personality :)
Pose! Leaning sexily against a doorway while smirking and showing off his goods. :p
For a background color something like dark purple would be really cool.

You will find the (homemade) NSFW ref of my sona here: www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe's Ref Sheet by WolfyJake

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I know you're probably full, but I thought I'd try anyways.
I'd love it if you could draw Jake for me. I'd love something NSFW if possible. I'll link his ref below, it also contains a blurb about his personality :)
Pose! Leaning sexily against a doorway while smirking and showing off his goods. :p
For a background color something like dark purple would be really cool.

You will find the (homemade) NSFW ref of my sona here: www.furaffinity.net: Jake Wolfe's Ref Sheet by WolfyJake
giphy.gif

Um.................................. I was not expecting to read that from wolfy.................................. Okay..................... I read that all didn't I?

WolfyJake

Professional Cuddlefluff
giphy.gif

Um.................................. I was not expecting to read that from wolfy.................................. Okay..................... I read that all didn't I?
You have just met my dark side... :p