• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking to voice act

Zachary Carl Henry

Hey, im new to this, never voice acted before, but figured it cant hurt to get myself out there! I have been told I have a very nice deep and affirming voice, but I can do my best to change pitch as me and my friend play around with that. Not looking to be paid as of now just try stuff out, open to all ideas. My discord is Zinc142#7075 so feel free to contact me there.
Sexual stuff is fine btw.

Arnak

Off the bench
What about those of us who don't have discord

Zachary Carl Henry

Well, the quality is indeed good. You should indeed look into getting a YT set up.
Yeah, gonna be doing a podcast soonish on video games and would do a youtube channel if I fwlt I had quality content. Figured someone might want some sort of voice work done here especially for free in the mean time.

Arnak

Off the bench
A script or even just a general tone? Im new to this so it would definetly help me give you the best sample.
Not sure how to describe the tone... Getting ready to fight???

"You can beg for mercy from whatever deity you follow, but I will show you none"

Zachary Carl Henry

Not sure how to describe the tone... Getting ready to fight???

"You can beg for mercy from whatever deity you follow, but I will show you none"
Alright so my roomate was sounding out in the background with me at the begining. Guess weirdly when you say ready to fight I dont think of this particular line as entbusiastic so much as confident.

Attachments

• voicerecording2.zip
    91.2 KB · Views: 33