• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Looking too hire for 3 pieces (closed)

Lamipelt

Tired But Happy
Hello everyone, Im semi new to the forum but would like to commission 3 artist or maybe multiple from one artist depending on the style, please let me know which of the themes you would like to draw as not everyone might feel comfortable with the theme. The majority of the pictures will be up to the artists interpretation, aside from a few small details like facial expression.

1. Would like a candy gore picture of my fursona (no organs hanging out)
2. Would like one with a magician theme.
3. A Glitch-art/vaporware themed piece.

My current budget for all of them is $150 total so id like to be able to buy a full-body shaded for $50 or less.

Reference attached below.

Attachments

• lamireffinished.jpg
    lamireffinished.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Chuchuana

hello there! :3 i'm chu, and i'm very interested in tackling one of your commissions if you like my art style! i'm particularly interested in doing a candy gore piece for you~
currently i do fully coloured/shaded fullbodies for $20! you can check out examples of my art on my fa, deviantart, or see my commissions sheet below:
if you have any questions or would like to discuss it further, please don't hesitate to toss me a pm! ♥​
CyN0gru.png

S

silveredgreen

Hey, i'd like to work with you on this! I offer two types of fullbodies. I do clean sketches for $30 and lined pieces for $45. Sketches don't come with shading but you can add flat shading for $5. Lined ones come with flat shading but i can shade with a more painted look for an added $15 ($10 for a very simple design).

photo-apr-21-4-49-50-pm.png
photo-apr-16-6-23-45-pm_orig.png

These are some examples of clean (and one semi-clean cuz i forgot to clean up the outside before uploading it) sketches i've done in the past.

clothheadsbase2_orig.png
photo-apr-14-1-43-51-pm.png

And these are some of my lined pieces.

I'm most interested in the magician themed idea btw.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! I would love to draw any of these things for you.
I charge $35 for a full color commission like this -
12838c06d1.png

I also have some other pricing options and examples in my thread here

KutsiKats

Id love to draw any of these for you! Ive never drawn candy gore before myself, but aslong as its not too gruesome or doesn't include organs hanging out Id be fine to try it for you!
I can offer a darkly shaded or colourful shaded fullbody like these shown for 10-15$

big_stinky_furry_by_c0ffee_bear-dbhyrwh.png

38_2_weeks_pregananant____by_c0ffee_bear-dbh91mk.png

I'll do the magician themed one if you want. Btw by magician, are you referring to the classic themed look with a top hat and fancy clothes with the long white and black magic wand that Magicman from megaman and Mumbo Jumbo from Teen Titans have going for them, or the wizard based look like a pointed hat, mage or summoner clothes and casting magic?
1488687289.giga-xisbass_commission_guide_wip_2.png
1405446781.giga-xisbass_collection_of_some_of_my_best_drawings_yet.png

Beachsand

Hey there! My commissions are open, and I am up to doing any theme listed! Most interested in the vaporwave theme, but as stated any of them would be really fun for me (or multiple).

I would be highly interested in doing a piece of similar style to this one that I have done and posted on my deviantart!
beach--sand.deviantart.com: Wintermint

I would charge $35 for a piece like this.

Other style examples you can ask for include these!
beach--sand.deviantart.com: Niya $20
beach--sand.deviantart.com: 2 $20
beach--sand.deviantart.com: birb $15

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
Interested in all three! Could do all for 140$, or any of the topics for 50$ (if you take all 3, I'm doing a discount ^^)
1493582123.xseart_finally_me.png

1495375377.xseart_mister_fluffy_1.png

1490798693.xseart_cat_tits1.png
1495375377.xseart_mister_fluffy_1.png

1492089574.xseart_bed_sfw_v.png

Hey there, if you're still looking for an artist I'd love to be considered to do the magician or vaporwave theme! I am not too familiar with candy gore but I'd be willing to give it a shot :^)
Here is my commission page:
comish_info_by_soupx-dbb32gm.jpg