• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Losing your virginity.

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 125 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowFox

so can you get type-raped then?
OMG HE TYPED WORDS AT ME AND MADE ME READ THEM AGAINST MY WILL, I FEEL VIOLATED AND DIRTY

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
so can you get type-raped then?
OMG HE TYPED WORDS AT ME AND MADE ME READ THEM AGAINST MY WILL, I FEEL VIOLATED AND DIRTY

Almost, but I mean it eye rapes everyone who has the bad luck to stumble up this. ;)

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
Up until recently I thought I was going to do as my parents always taught me, and not have sex until marriage.

Then my mom mentions that sex is not a big deal. Thus, there went my major objections.

That being said, I intend to make certain my first time with an actual male is not a horribly painful experience. So, the technicality of virginity and the whole male-penetration thing might be waiting for hte right guy, but the idea of masturbation/ridding oneself of that pesky hymen won't be a problem.

*chucklesnorts* I find it funny I can be brutally honest on forums. :)

Lemon_Panda

Definitely not. A little niggling voice in my head is saying I should regret who took it from me, but I rarely gave a crap about it when I was a virgin, and I don't give much of a crap about it now.

Also, the first time is never what its cracked up to be.

I agree with this. I remember when I lost mine, I had everything planned out in my head as to how it was going to be. I was surprised to find out it was more awkward (not a bad awkward, but I had no clue what I was doing) than utterly romantic a passionate. Though there was passion in it so that's good. :]

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I have a kid. What do you think? :twisted:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
Awkward, that kid is gonna feel bad when it realizes that it was grown in and birthed from a test tube...

Aq Bars

Я Ак Барс
I'm not quite sure, I'm a borderline case. I'll have an answer as soon as I can sort out in my mind what "counts" as sex.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Shamefully, no, I am not a virgin. Lost it at 18. I regret it every day.

Of course, sex is just a physical act between two people (or one person and an inanimate object or in some cases here a non-sentient being), and it really doesn't mean anything important. Between two people who love each other, it's an expression of love - Between two strangers or friends, it's getting your rocks off.

Or so people keep telling me.

Tatsuyoujo

Super Special AWESOME!
I'm a virgin ,and i don't plan on having sex anytime soon. I don't trust anyone like that.