• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

lost off the radar (open group survival rp)

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
In the north Pacific region there is an island which has been deemed by local governments as being restricted naval and air space, it seems strange that an island full of foliage would be restricted, but deep in the interior of the island there is a Village which houses: a Laboratory, Comms center, a general store, a gas station, a research center, and several abandoned vehicles, this area is being reclaimed by nature the buildings and vehicles now covered in shrubs, vines, and roots while out on the east side of the island sits a dock where abandoned warehouses sit filled with crates and other materials that had been left behind, the vehicles there have fallen into disrepair and are no longer able to be used. What were they doing here? Why was the area restricted? Will you be able to survive

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai washes ashore on the mysterious island after his small fishing boat had been sunk by an unknown creature the wreckage of his ship now resting on the ocean floor with minor bits of debris floating ashore as he gets up looking around at the beach he notices the tree line amongst the southern shore where he had washed up his knife being the only weapon he had

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
He looks up at the dragon standing above him "yeah, i mean i think i am anyways, my fishing ship got sank by something rather monsterous, i couldn't get a good look at it though" he says using his arms as leverage to push himself up

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai finally gets to his feet looking around "20 years?! Jesus how have you not found a way out of here in all that time?" he says still a bit shakey from the vent that put him here "anyways the name's nikolai"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
The young well toned timberwolf nodded shaking the dragons hand "i can only imagine, i heard this place was restricted but no one seems to know why"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai reaches out taking the fish carefully so it didn't burn them or fall as he slowly began eating "mmm how have you been trying to call for help?" he says as he eats

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
He looks at the dragon and nodded slightly "there must be a reason this place is restricted but for now we should set up shelter"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai jumped out of the way of the trap as he looks up seeing a large spiked trap as he looks around "a trap that size... What the hell were they doing here"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai makes his way over to the dragon "where did it his you?" he says looking over the dragons body to find the wound

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
He looks at the back of the dragons hind leg seeing a spike piece stuck in the wound as it had broken off of the trap as he looked at the dragon pulling the knife from its holster before taking off his belt to use as a turniquet "i need you to find something to bite on, part of one of the spikes broke off in your leg so this is gonna hurt but if i leave it in you risk infection"