• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lots of spots open!

daeg

just another pretty face
Hey everyone - you all know this song and dance. I'm trying to beef out my gallery and get some more watchers. What does that mean for you, humble reader? Why, free art, of course!

A few caveats. First, I'm not drawing anything overtly sexual at the moment. Romance is cool, as is artistic nudity, but that's the limit. Second, the level of polish on the finished piece, b/w or color, will be at my discretion. Also, pieces which had previously been b/w may get colored at a later date - in which case, I will certainly PM you. No hurt feelings, guys - you all know you've just gotta go where the spirit takes you. Ditto on whether the piece is traditional media or computer-generated. Think of it as a delightful surprise!

Because I'm trying to expand, though, there will be a number of slots open. If you'd like to request something that fits one of the descriptions of said slots, respond below with-

Character name:
Species:
Physical desc.:
Personality desc:
link(s) to reference picture(s), if possible:

Wonderful! Here's what's open right now:

1. male - TAKEN (Dakota Haven)
2. female - TAKEN (Pandora Akima)
3. herm - TAKEN (Aheria) [and Zhiral chibi/sketch because I am a sucker. XD]
4. child - TAKEN (Lobo)
5. mammalian carnivore/omnivore - TAKEN (Sic)
6. mammalian herbivore - TAKEN (Gight)
5. avian - TAKEN (Kismet)
6. aquatic - TAKEN (Novaluna)
7. insect OPEN!
8. m/f couple - TAKEN (Shukie and Rets)
9. m/m couple - TAKEN (Mars and Deimos)
10. action pose! - TAKEN (Rai)

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Last edited:

DarknessHaven

Totally Demonic
I'll snag one. o_O The male one. Let me get refs one sec. If you're up for it. X3

Character name: Dakota Haven
Species: Demon / Husky
Physical desc: 5'4, 110Ibls, Slim but lightly toned. Dark grey markings, White base and then purple accents.
Personality desc: It's really different most of the times. Shy sometimes, Outgoing sometimes, Mostly just all around good person.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3320532/ (NSFW ref)

As for the pose, Anything works, Cutesy/sexy is fine. X3

Last edited:

daeg

just another pretty face
Gotcha! You're on the list.

(I like the muzzle markings, btw. Something about the line of them reminds me of Maori tattoos. )

DarknessHaven

Totally Demonic
Gotcha! You're on the list.

(I like the muzzle markings, btw. Something about the line of them reminds me of Maori tattoos. )

Yays! Thankies ^^

Thankies, I like simple yet unique markings so I made them up, They're actually kinda a mix between fox and husky and how many other different canids. o_O

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Last edited:

Gavrill

ladies~
Mammalian omnivore here!

Character name: Sic
Species: Sloth bear
Physical desc.: Normal sloth bear colors, average height and weight (maybe a little on the chubby side), wears glasses.
Personality desc: Relaxed, lazy, spaced out, silly, "weird", careless, happy.
link(s) to reference picture(s), if possible: Just my avatar is all I have for now >.>

Also he's male. :3

daeg

just another pretty face
@sic: You're on! Also, sloth bears FTW.

@pandora: Cool design! I'll definitely give it a go.

Last edited:

DW934

LORD OF TIME AND SPACE!!!!!
could i have m/m?

Character name: Mars
Species: Feline Fox
Physical desc.: (Does there need to be one with a ref?)
Personality desc: Kind, Caring, Exciteable, Chivalrous
link(s) to reference picture(s), if possible: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3340543/

Character name: Deimos
Species: Feline Fox
Physical desc.: (Does there need to be one with a ref?)
Personality desc: Mean, Selfish, Seclusive, Evil, Sneaky
link(s) to reference picture(s), if possible: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3340543/

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Gight, Herbivore.
Fruit bat/Hyena Hybrid
Can't you use a Ref?
Calculating, Unsure of his own intentions, Friendly, Loves over ripe peaches.
Ref

Last edited:

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Character name: Lobo Cal'enderal
Species: Kangaroo/Cougar hybrid
Physical desc.: Green eyes, pink nose, blonde hair, reddish brown fur, highlighted with black and cream fur. As a babyfur can be drawn from 18 months to 3 years. Has a pacifier, a stuffed animals, and sometimes a blankie.
Personality desc: Off in his own little world. Likes to keep to himself, generally plays quietly, or talks to his stuffed animals. Doesn't dislike other children, but is extremely shy. Has a hard time focusing on things he's supposed to do. If drawn older (three) may be reading a very simple book (aka See Jane. See Jane run.)
link(s) to reference picture(s), if possible: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3290537/

Last edited:

daeg

just another pretty face
@James: Gotcha, thanks. :3 And no worries, it's just there for people who either don't have a ref or feel like there's something extra their ref maybe leaves out.

@Aheria: Holy cats, that has got to be the most comprehensive reference I've ever seen. Also my inner costuming nerd is squealing in glee. I'll have fun with this one. |D

@Zhiral: Sorry Aheria snuck in front of you there (unintentionally, but still), Mind a sketch?

@Gight: Cool ref! Never drawn batwings before, so this'll be fun.

@Lobo: Another in the cute department, yay. One kidlet, coming right up. :D

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Thanks.

Aheria

Beer, Beer, BEER!
@Aheria: Holy cats, that has got to be the most comprehensive reference I've ever seen. Also my inner costuming nerd is squealing in glee. I'll have fun with this one. |D

:D

Please take all the creative freedom you want. I really love it when people have fun with outfitting hir!! There are a lot of things you can do and there really are no boundaries at all :D

I'm hoping the reference is a good thing? I do onto others as I like done onto me, and I really am a detail whore when it comes to knowing everything. Believe it or not, I've massively cut that ref down over the years as I get more accurate art in. (All art is accurate, really, but sometimes there's just a piece that is EXACTLY how I see her, and it makes magic.)

Tai

Stuff
Character Name: Tai Le Ree
Species: Riolu
Physical Desc: Scars on side, moderatly spaced (scatched) Red scarf with black and white stripes (thick white, thin black) (Yellow rim on scarf)
Personality Desc: Lazy and a bit crazy.
Ref: In the end this will be the Ref.

daeg

just another pretty face
@Kismet: Sure, why not. |D Description?

@Noveluna: That sounds awesome. Just PM me or ping this post when the ref is up? *very excited. loves protobirds.*

@Tai: Ah- sorry I'm not doing pokemon right now. ^^; I'll keep you in mind if I do them in the future, okay?

Wolfmoon09

Kismet
Yay! She is a water squirrel, though when she is swimming instead of a squirrel tail she has a mermaid tail.
Name: Oceanania
Species: Water Squirrel
Physical desc.: coloring is camo-blues. has mermaid tail when swimming
Personality desc: Playful, noisy if possible, highly energetic. around strangers tends to hide behind me though

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3338430/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3334159/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3302580/ (<-by Shukie, my pet is #6)

Last edited: