• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Love is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
I sit down, take a deep breath and relax. I exist. Alone in my room, I have eaten today and I have drunk. For the following hours Im perfect. Theres oxygen. Even not in my room, anywhere else, it is just me and the universe. Doesnt matter if its my room, the space, the moon or the subway station. Im in front of something I dont understand and that somehow is interesting because is complex.

Do I really need to see myself in the eyes of someone else to know that I am who I am? Loved or hated, my genetic code remains the same, my body is the same, my thoughts remain fluent. Do I really loose something in the absence of this overrated entity we call the significant other?

What is this other person that everyone look for in order to feel good? The others are means to and end, and I am means to the others end in the neverending chain of power relationships to obtain power and wealth. The others are necessary to survive physically, but, at the emotional level, do I really need them?

right now my heart beats at a given rate, right now I am sure of the kind of things I want, what I like, what I am. Who am I? Im just another animal doing what every living being does, looking for energy in all of its different forms to survive. I look for knowledge because knowledge is a means to survive more. I am, like anybody else, an entity designed to steal order from the universe, a killing machine and a prey bait for those stronger and smarter than me. Will this change if someone else thinks otherwise? Will my position in the universe really change if someone else thinks Im any given subjective adjective?

mother, father, girlfriend, friend, pet. I dont need any of them. I know who I am. This garbage called love is begging meanings to other people, is trying to find in others what already exists in me. My heart beats in flames and nothing but hell itself can match the burning echos of my depths. Love means nothing to me.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
Says the guy who was previously bitching about no one liking him and desperately seeking friends.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Says the guy who was previously bitching about no one liking him and desperately seeking friends.

Says the one who thinks art style justifies mediocrity.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
What is this other person that everyone look for in order to feel good? The others are means to and end
I've met one other who thought this way, and he was the most miserable person I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

He spent a good while dripping misanthropy onto a chatroom.

Then he wondered why he had no friends.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Sounds like you need a gun and a single bullet.
That should take care of your problems \:3/

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
"One piece has better anatomy than Picasso because lawl fuck styles"

"As long as are cartoons, no matter how bad you draw, they are ok"

lol

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Pretty much anything he posts is a wreck. It's like he's trying to compete with thoughtmaster with being the most ignorant poster.

For the short time I have tslked to you, you dont seem to even know the name of the SUPERFICIAL human muscles, so pretty much you are at least 100 times more ignorant than me.

Aleu

Deuces
Those poor 8 year old girls who must suffer from cutesy styles.

For the short time I have tslked to you, you dont seem to even know the name of the SUPERFICIAL human muscles, so pretty much you are at least 100 times more ignorant than me.

Says who?

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Those poor 8 year old girls who must suffer from cutesy styles.

Says who?

Says the one who knows human anatomy, cell biology, calculus, pharmacology and other topics that is me. Also I speak two languages.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Knock off the insults, or else I'll be loading the temp-ban bus.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Et alors?

Et al is used when wuoting seversl times the same book and I quote much more than just one book.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I refuse to infract myself again because of this, I'll just going to ignore it and expect everybody to do the same. It's totally not worth it.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
pffffft

By the way, that was French :V

ze ha ha ha, I type in an ipad so I have tons of typos. My first langusje is irrelevsnt, but talking mire thsn one languaje gives me moar internet superpowers and USI points

Status
Not open for further replies.