• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lucidum Vulpes Discord Server

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
If you're frustrated with current furry discord servers and want somewhere that puts its community first, then I implore you to read further.
Lucidum Vulpes was created out of a desire to provide an equitable and fair community, that puts its members first. While some servers revel in the arbitrary hierarchy between the staff and users, we seek to break that trend.

Here, the staff are beholden to a higher standard; we are here to serve you and make your time in the server as warm and welcoming as possible. We're not here to bark orders at you and wield our staffing role like a gnarled cudgel.
As such, use of staff powers are a last resort, staff are affable and approachable first above all else.
We refuse to put ourselves and other staff on pedestals above you. There is no obnoxious ego stroking or self indulgent pride in being given an arbitrary role in a discord server, we're just furries, same as you.

What we offer:
-Anonymous feedback on the server with a simple click.
-Relaxed moderation that emphasizes community first.
-Every member can choose a custom role and color that is to their own liking.
-Screening system to remove potential raids or trolls
-Self assignable role system
-NSFW venues for the more promiscuous types.

Come give us a visit.
Join the Lucidum Vulpes Discord Server!

D

Deleted member 111470

Sure, I'll join. Haven't been in a furry server for a while.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
We refuse to put ourselves and other staff on pedestals above you.

Even if we have a pedestal fetish? :p

OK, sounds fun, I will join; been a while since I have Discorded much, and Kimber is a savvy fox.

KimberVaile

Even if we have a pedestal fetish? :p

Sanctimoniously screams and rants about not liking yiff to everybody in earshot.

OK, sounds fun, I will join; been a while since I have Discorded much, and Kimber is a savvy fox.

Pleasure to have ya aboard you bottom barraging Skunk! I try my best.

MrPhox

I'm there. Just having no one to talk with. I was on Discord before, but forum or what ever its call where just kinda too quiet so I quit

KimberVaile

Giving this thread a fresh bump on the head.

upload_2019-8-14_12-19-0.jpeg

KimberVaile

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 132067

Unasked bump from one of the latest members, nice people, good atmosphere.