• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LuckyHuxsky: Watch me draw for you real-time or get an affordable NSFW comic!

LuckyHuxsky

Hi guys! I'm so excited to finally be in a place where I'll have enough time to take commissions for you all! I noticed in these threads that the things I would want most are either unavailable or very expensive. I want to make it easy to get the NSFW content you want, fast and affordably.

First, here's my FA: Userpage of LuckyHuxsky -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Example:
1535532211.luckyhuxsky_resized_4.png

I want to draw your kinks! nothing is off-limits unless I feel I can't do a good job, but if you're willing to be patient with me, I feel like I can create any character-based scene or comic you want.

I am willing to work with you on price. If what you want wasn't described or priced here in detail, please just shoot me a message and I'll work with you and be fair.

PRICES:

Regular commission options:
  • One character, sketch/simple color/simple shading- $15
  • One character, Full color- $40
  • Additional characters- +50% cost
  • NSFW themes/fetishes- +$0! :)
  • character turn-around (full color)- $40-60 depending on how many pictures you want
  • character turn-around (sketch)- $20-40

SCREEN-SHARING!!!!!:
  • Watch my screen while I draw! Watch how your picture develops and make real-time adjustments!
  • Great option if you know you want things exactly your way and you want to be a big part of the process
  • You can choose between talking with voice, typing critiques into a chat, or simply observing
  • Basically, you get to draw whatever you want for however long we share, but through me!
  • Afterwards, you will get whatever files from our session that you like. I'll do all the converting I can on my end.
  • You can end the call at any time, and I'll give you whatever we finished so far. If you didn't use the full hour and I think you left me about enough time to finish the picture, I'll do that and send you the product.
  • The calls have a flat rate of $25/hour, unless you add one more hour on at the end for $20. It will have to be paid in advance. I will be fair about downtime. If anything, I would rather give you a little extra time than count time spent fumbling around (hopefully this will not be an issue and our wifi connections will be perfect XD )
  • We could work on a picture, a comic, a character, or anything you want. I could also help you design your character in the first place if you're just having trouble visualizing what you want. I draw really fast, so you can try out many different styles! If you're having trouble drawing them, I could either give you a drawing lesson or a lesson on how to draw your own character whenever you want! (success is OBVIOUSLY impossible to predict with this, but I promise to do my best to make it as useful and entertaining as possible)
  • I am a girl. I just feel like this should be known in case you're shy. But seriously, just treat me like a drawing machine, I've seen it all.
  • As a time estimate, the example image I embedded took 2 hours total, but lineart takes me forever. I had each complicated sketch (two bodies in the image) done in 25min, the lineart in 30 min each, and the color was pretty quick. I could hammer out a very similar picture (with the only difference being that the lineart wasn't anal) with all these colors in 45 flat if I knew what I wanted the picture to look like. Loose sketching takes a lot less time. You can see the example on my FA as the NSFW Geoffrey's cat-ocelot type character. that was a 30min total picture, but the sketch took 10minutes or less
  • If you get into the call and you decide that I'm too slow, my voice is annoying, you don't feel comfortable, or any other reason, I'll refund you. Just as long as you don't wait until the last minute, obviously!

COMIC OPTIONS!:
  • SFW & NSFW are the same price
  • (For the prices, we're assuming one page with up to 6 fully detailed panels)
  • Sketch w/shading and simple color- $50
  • Full-color-$100-150
  • I'll give you some significant breaks if you need a few pages at a time
  • If you order the sketch, then decide later that you would like me to complete the comic page with full-color and full-shading, just pay the difference and I'll convert it :)
  • It may be a good idea to take advantage of the screen-sharing option for this, because we could easily take care of the entire layout very quickly if I can get direct feedback. Then, once we have a comic laid out that you're REALLY excited about, you have three options. You could keep the end result of the call (likely a pretty decent sketch of every panel, all the words, all the details roughed out), having paid $25, you could pay the difference for the sketch comic (at this point $25 or less) and have that delivered to you, or you could pay the difference for the full color and get that finished product. This is nice and low risk all around.

Other Info:
  • Seriously, just ask. You're looking for a chibi with simple colors? probably $5-10 depending on how much detail you're looking for.
  • If you are looking for a more long-term solution for the comic, I'm sure we can find ways to make it more affordable if we choose a streamlined art style or pay by panel/page/time spent.
  • I can only accept payment on paypal
  • I am very fast. If I am drawing this day, and I accept your commission, I should be done today or tomorrow for most 2-4hour projects. for screen-sharing calls, we can do it impromptu or scheduled depending on our schedules when you ask for the commission
  • For longer commissions, I will accept half payment to start and half after the final sketch is approved. If you commissioned something relatively quick (30min-2 hours of work), I will need payment upfront because I'll be done without progress checkpoints
  • I will make changes for you as long as they are reasonable. I try to clarify a lot and offer the screen-sharing to minimize changes needed, but they are sometimes inevitable. I will take the precautions to avoid giant composition changes, as well, but I really just want to make sure you take home a product you love and are happy with. Don't ever be shy about asking.
  • If you were looking for an animation, ask me about it. I'm still learning, so I'll get you a good price if it's something I can do

If you like my art and you just want to be my friend, send me a comment or a PM! Everyone here is so nice and I want to meet you all!