• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
In the middle of the forest lies a small cottage. Kudzu creeps over the sides, yet the stonework remains well intact. Nearby are some strange plants growing, various herbs and vegetables intermingled with flowers and diabolic looking ferns. There is a small creek flowing a short distance away, lined with some more strange looking plants.

From one of the windows flickers a soft purple light, and upon inspection, reveals a strange ferret with fluffy, feathery wings glaring angrily at the trespasser. Their handpaws glow with the same purple while a dark book floats, pages rapidly turning on its own.

"Who are you? What do you want? Unless you're dead, I have no business with you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ahem* I realized I had never posted a bioform of my fursona anywhere. So I thought it would be fun to do an AMA of them, especially since I play in the fursona AMA game so much. That sort of thing helps me further develop them!

Note: The image above is clickable, and will take you to their themesong made by @Guifrog . They do have a shop over here that you should totally check out!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: LV (Lillian Viktor)
Sex: Female
Pronouns: They/Them
Species: Winged Ferret
Height: 4'7"
Weight: 120 lbs

Appearance:
- Hair and fur:
Hair gradates from white to chocolatey brown. Fur is champagne and chocolate sable.
- Markings: Chocolate Sable panda ferret markings, three freckles on each cheek under full mask.
- Eye color: Rose/Ruby
- Other features: Feathered wings are cream and fluffy. They are capable of short flights with them, but not much.
Behavior and Personality: Reclusive and suspicious of newcomers. They however perk up and are quite fun and bouncy after some time. Due to their extreme age, they sometimes have trouble connecting with others or being a bit elitist. Absolutely adores their wife and would do absolutely anything for her. Very studious, spends a lot of time performing experiments of varying levels of diabolic. Extreme workaholic as well. Does not like sitting still for prolonged periods of time. They are easy to frazzle and overload, making them take time to sort through information. This makes them seem slow, but they're just so used to having so much more time than the average fur they work on a different scale. A bit detatched from reality and the surrounding world.

Skills: Necromancy, Dark Magic, Studying, Guiding the Souls of the Dead
Weaknesses: Bright lights, anything shiny, bells, their wife, peanut butter, watermelon, flying, crowds of others, quickly responding rationally

Likes: Anything shiny, bells, their wife, peanut butter, watermelon, studying, magic, working, crystals
Dislikes: Crowds, disdain for their work, dying, the fact anything that isn't meat will inevitably upset their stomach, complications in their work, failed experiments

History: LV began dabbling in dark magic as a young kit as a way to cope with their extreme fear of dying. Many of their relatives died when they were very young, and they were often found powerless. During an accident in the forest, they were met with the souls of many dead creatures despite not being completely dead themselves. They used what little magic they had to help guide the souls through, and at the end met up with the soul of a dead ferret they were once very close to. Worried about their own saftey and horrified at the prospect of losing their friend again, they cast a complex, combined spell which bound the soul of the other ferret to theirs...allowing them to walk freely between the world of the living and the dead—and earning them their wings. Since then, they have taken it upon them to guide lost souls that come upon them to the other side...and often can be found collecting souls of other ferrets to continue to prolong their life in a paranoid fear that one day they will die. The current total is 6, essentially making them a chimera. Their markings alter a bit every time they collect a new soul, though is most visually apparent in their wings.

At some point, they met up with their (now) wife, Maggie Evergreen, a strange magpie with a similar talent of deadwalking. Though hers stems from a much darker reason. LV is completely enraptured by the corvid and has even sacrificed portions of her living soul to ensure they will never live without each other.

Due to this, LV is essentially 2/3 dead themselves and does not visually age.

Nowadays, they are often accosted by a nearby kingdom convinced their magic is suited only for evil means and has been trying to destroy them for years, despite LV being anything but your traditionally evil raise the dead sort of Necromancer. They can do that sure, but they usually prefer not to unless needing to defend themselves. Even then, they tend to rely more heavily on summoning of strange creatures and infecting their foes with awful diseases than directly getting involved or using traditional necromancy. They usually reserve their necromancy magic for raising someone who died unfairly, and severs all Master/Servant ties immediately, granting them back full will and sense of self.

Clothing/Personal Style: Usually doesn't wear clothes (not common in this verse) however will occassionally wear a stylish suit/hat combination. Often wears crystal jewelry to enhance their magic.
Picture:
27971784@400-1531455227.jpg
28148935@400-1532814656.jpg

Frazzled LV and their wife, Maggie Evergreen
Goal: Prolong their life as long as possible
Profession: Necromancer
Personal quote: "You're not dead, are you?"
Theme song: Dark Bouncy Magic by Guifrog (linked above)
Birthdate: Midwinter (Mid December)
Star sign: The Reaper (this universe has a different system)

Favorite food: Peanut Butter, Watermelon, Rabbit
Favorite drink: Warm tea, white wine, most juices
Favorite location: Their forest
Favorite weather: Just after a good rain
Favorite color: Purple

Least liked food: Slimy leafy vegetables
Least liked drink: Most liquors
Least liked location: If it snows, they hate it
Least liked weather: Snow

Favorite person: Maggie Evergreen
Least liked person: The Captain of a nearby Royal Guard
Friends: They have a demon monster in their closet they call their friend
Relations: Formerly had a mother, one brother they cared deeply for and multiple others they didn't like, and many, many cousins.
Enemies: The nearby Royal Guard, anyone wishing to misuse them, their wife, or their magic
Significant other: Maggie Evergreen

Last edited:
I like your sona, I’m glad you posted this!

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Suddenly, there was a subtle vibration in the earth as an odd, lizardlike biped jumped out of the shadows, holding an assault rifle and wearing what appeared to be 20 different and distinct necklaces.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEAREST STORE?"

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I like your sona, I’m glad you posted this!
Thanks~

Suddenly, there was a subtle vibration in the earth as an odd, lizardlike biped jumped out of the shadows, holding an assault rifle and wearing what appeared to be 20 different and distinct necklaces.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEAREST STORE?"
LV stares blankly at the creature standing before them, quietly lowering their magic. "Erhm. If you leave my front door and immediately take a right, follow along until you see a path. Turn right and head up it, and you should be in town. You uh...overshot it by about half an hour..."

Guifrog

Blue Frog
*ribbits* Hey, LV!

I hope it doesn't come out too personal of a question, but I'm curious about the demon monster in your closet. Where did they come from, and by any chance you think they're helpful in your experiences?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
*ribbits* Hey, LV!

I hope it doesn't come out too personal of a question, but I'm curious about the demon monster in your closet. Where did they come from, and by any chance you think they're helpful in your experiences?
Ah...you look familiar. Kinda, hoppy. Oh I remember, you're the music mage that lives in the mushroom!

And ah...the monster in the closet yes...well...you see...about that...
Sometimes you play with new spells and strange things come out of the circle aaaand you have to I don't know...magically seal them into your closet and occasionally feed them table scraps. Totally normal, right?

Do you ever need to head into town to get supplies? Or do you make/harvest them yourself?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Do you ever need to head into town to get supplies? Or do you make/harvest them yourself?
My wife works at an inn and usually gets us things that we can't grow or make. I only ever visit if she's around.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
So tell me about your musical preferences!
Hm... I quite enjoy bells and the long cry and versatility of the violin. My wife has quite the voice and it has been some time since I’ve been around what is popular nowadays so please forgive my lack of terminology.

Often times I recall old ballads but something a bit more upbeat is a welcomed change from my nothingness at home. The townsfolk get quite experimental. It’s quite interesting for sure.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Alo LV! Just curious, if you avoid crowds, how did you ended up making enemies?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Alo LV! Just curious, if you avoid crowds, how did you ended up making enemies?
*scritches back of head*
Eheh...about that...
So. You try to be helpful in my trade and raise up a desperate lady’s kid who grows up to be a little...major...criminal and apparently their former best friend grows up to be the commander of the guard that I dunno seems to think it was your fault and that all necromancers instill evil and break the laws of nature or something. Thus inciting a pretty serious witch hunt and making lots of other mages mad at you requiring lots of protection and disorientation glyphs which get people lost so clearly you’re hiding dark evil magics in your closet. Haha funny right...

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
*scritches back of head*
Eheh...about that...
So. You try to be helpful in my trade and raise up a desperate lady’s kid who grows up to be a little...major...criminal and apparently their former best friend grows up to be the commander of the guard that I dunno seems to think it was your fault and that all necromancers instill evil and break the laws of nature or something. Thus inciting a pretty serious witch hunt and making lots of other mages mad at you requiring lots of protection and disorientation glyphs which get people lost so clearly you’re hiding dark evil magics in your closet. Haha funny right...

Surely he cannot hold a grudge so long....can he?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Surely he cannot hold a grudge so long....can he?
You know. That’s what I thought.

It’s okay though. I’ll just outlast that crazyman.