• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TailsandScales

I'm 110% new here and don't have telegram or discord like basically everyone else does, but I do have Kik and an email! And I'm looking for (preferably a dom/top) to do a longterm, m/m RP with plot but also some NSFW fun! I'm looking for literate & creative partners!

If you're not up for NSFW stuff then I LOVE sci-fi stuff and have been looking for someone to do a 'space exploration' RP with me. (If you still want NSFW + sci-fi that's AWESOME)

Windwolf55x5

I would love to RP with you. I love sci-fi and have plenty of dom/top characters. Many of which I have in a sci-fi world of my own. I'm kind of new to RP and have never done a NSFW RP, but don't worry I can write.

TailsandScales

Well either of us can make a group but I did message you and you can just directly talk to me from there- I'll be in a section that says 'new chats'

Windwolf55x5

Well either of us can make a group but I did message you and you can just directly talk to me from there- I'll be in a section that says 'new chats'

Hm, I didn't get a message from you for some reason. I don't know if I'm just not using it right or something. All it shows is a message from the kik team.

Mabey I'll try messaging you.