• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[M4A] Inquiring/Prowling For A Noir, Crime, Or Drama-based RP.

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Good morning/evening; never thought I'd find myself here. Life does often surprise us, for better or worse. Anyhow, as the title suggests, I'm searching for those interested or fond of these genres. I feel a noir setting would be very suitable/complimentary for my character. I feel themes of corruption or shady practices fit well too. Ideally, I'd prefer other furry OCs, but I can make exceptions. As such, I ask the recipient to be more on the mature or have a bit of a serious demeanor.

As for plot/story, I'd like to incorporate some improv and see what naturally develops. I will play as myself naturally, a one-eyed, depressed and broody lynx. Performing in the local theatre, yet finding relief from his passion through drinking. He is a very loving and insightful soul, but equally if not more miserable. He enjoys spending time in his self-created pit, however it is a poison he can't continue ingesting. The city folk probably wouldn't approve of his slowly developing alcoholism if discovered. Bad for PR. The cat means well undoubtedly, but he's playful with attachment. He can often be found drinking in private, or listening to music while writing poetry. Capable of some stubbornness and ultimately worried about being hurt if he opens himself slightly. Your character would need to be a bit of a tsundere or a bit hardened to ensure resonation is possible. An intriguing idea is two cold characters meeting, and observing who "warms" first so to speak. I'd like ultimately for him to find someone to click with, even if the two create even bigger pits of misery to wallow in for a time. Or you could act as a helper, enabling him to remove himself and live a happier life. Another scenario sees you potentially exposing and damaging his PR, which initiates a plot of vengeance and so on. Quite the options there. As this is a darker plot, I'll slap the NSFW label on. If we really click, let's say you may see another side of him.

I'm aiming for a longer-term roleplay, and extra details and elements can be altered/refined once someone is interested. Now, a few points to note:

*Good/adequate grammar is necessary. We all make mistakes, and some of us simply don't know better. Even now, I'm sure I have mistakes above. I simply ask for a basic understanding of period usage, commas, and other punctuation. You don't need to be an expert, but fluent grammar helps to keep the immersion there.

*I personally feel comfortable with 3rd-person POV. I feel it is easier to convey emotions or scenes involving my character. Worldbuilding as well. I ask that you use the same if it is no issue, however it is not a requirement.

*For context, my timezone is US EST. It is currently 10:19AM, and my sleep schedule is a little mediocre. I would've taken my long catnap by now, but today is an exception. I'm usually up around 4ish. Huge timezone differences aren't a make-or-break for me.

*Furries preferred, but I make exceptions. (Bonus points for felines) Do not let that stop you from reaching out if interested; I encourage you. Please also have your own OCs, as using someone else's or a pure text reference totally kills the immersion, attachment, and frankly experience. I want the real representation of you. I can provide more references of myself in DMs if we click, or you can search for my socials.

*If we reach sensual moments and intimacy, please know that I'd like to keep it mostly vanilla. I feel comfortable that way and it would be fitting for the characters. We can discuss this more once getting around to it potentially.

*I will try and respond as often as I can. Try to expect 1-2 paragraphs or more per reply, decently detailed and with effort. Do not ever expect one-liners as I'm not interested in wasting your time and vice-versa. We can set up a set amount of messages per day to send and so on at your convenience. I do not intend to sound incredibly demanding with this, and I assure you I'm much more approachable and warm than I may sound.

*Finally, have fun. Be straightforward with me. If you find yourself uninspired, losing interest fast, need to cancel, etc, do tell me. This will not be fun nor worth it if you're not satisfied/content. Your pleasure and experience is integral as this does serve as a sort of bonding activity. There will be no hard feelings, and honesty is a good approach. Please don't feel intimidated.

Damn, that's a hell of a lot, but its backed with passion. First post here so bare with me. I hope you enjoyed that read, and perhaps I'll see you around.

(You may have to deal with the occasional cat pun. Hold your applause.)

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Cat puns huh? Meow that's pretty nifty with me!

What caught my eye was how attentive to detail you'd like for this to be, and I'll admit, detailed ideas such as these are simply impossible to find at times. Thankfully for the feline category, I do seem to have several references of my white cat Mono, so I'm sure there could be some delivery on that end!

A surefire detailed RP that could transpire into varying elements sounds like an awesome change of pace, along with the implementation of different scenes being able to take place as well? I like it!

If you'd like, I share complete interest in what this idea may be, and I might have an interesting take as to how to provide an equally curious response so such a challenge! Long term detail is something I enjoy, yet it is a wonder seldom encountered, so if you don't mind, I'm more than up for such things!

Do reply when you can pal! I'd love for this to be attempted in some sort of way! I've got a vast plethora of detail to dump at any time into something as awesome as this, so know my interest is indeed piqued! Further details and other things can definitely be discussed upon your own volition of consideration!

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Cat puns huh? Meow that's pretty nifty with me!

What caught my eye was how attentive to detail you'd like for this to be, and I'll admit, detailed ideas such as these are simply impossible to find at times. Thankfully for the feline category, I do seem to have several references of my white cat Mono, so I'm sure there could be some delivery on that end!

A surefire detailed RP that could transpire into varying elements sounds like an awesome change of pace, along with the implementation of different scenes being able to take place as well? I like it!

If you'd like, I share complete interest in what this idea may be, and I might have an interesting take as to how to provide an equally curious response so such a challenge! Long term detail is something I enjoy, yet it is a wonder seldom encountered, so if you don't mind, I'm more than up for such things!

Do reply when you can pal! I'd love for this to be attempted in some sort of way! I've got a vast plethora of detail to dump at any time into something as awesome as this, so know my interest is indeed piqued! Further details and other things can definitely be discussed upon your own volition of consideration!
You will not refer to me as your pal, but you will accept my friend request. You will accept my thanks for responding to this, as I'm frankly relieved. I was compulsively checking for replies, a bad habit you could say.
It's something good to wake up to; let's dive in. (How's that for a tsundere opening?)

The-Courier

the big glow
Fuck it, I'm interested--only really have art of two of my characters, though. A lot of my characters stem from my own universes, but I don't mind altering things to fit.

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
You will not refer to me as your pal, but you will accept my friend request. You will accept my thanks for responding to this, as I'm frankly relieved. I was compulsively checking for replies, a bad habit you could say.
It's something good to wake up to; let's dive in. (How's that for a tsundere opening?)
Ah, pretty solid opening indeed! I like it! Also, I accepted ya!

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Hey, I'm definitely down to this kind of RP, and I might have a couple characters that could fit well for this kind of plot. I've sent you a friend request on Discord, if that's alright with you. Lemme know if you're interested.