• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Macro size/growth rp

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Well I'm kinda in the mood to try this out again.. a size growth roleplay- not hyper, I don't want one big body part at all. Anyway, you can grow, i can grow or we both can grow. Limits? Meh nothin really! It's been a while since I've done this AT ALL especially really huge sizes. So might as well give this a try and see if anyone wants to. Dunno just think it'd be nice. I consistantly have enjoyed it vs other types of rp. I do have a lot of characters, scenarios, and options available already ;)

If there's questions comments or you want to do this, feel free to either comment below, dm me, or add/message me on discord.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Aw, good luck buddy
Heh i don't need much of luck. I'm 100% fine if there's no response! It's just a type of rp i haven't done in forever so i felt i might give it a try, see if anyone wants to while still accepting any other type of rp ^-^ I'll see if anyone responds but if they don't i have plenty of rp available on discord for other topics~

Luminouscales

Go, Atropos.
Heh i don't need much of luck. I'm 100% fine if there's no response! It's just a type of rp i haven't done in forever so i felt i might give it a try, see if anyone wants to while still accepting any other type of rp ^-^ I'll see if anyone responds but if they don't i have plenty of rp available on discord for other topics~

You might also try hitting people up that actually do it and not rely on people to come to you

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
You might also try hitting people up that actually do it and not rely on people to come to you
Yeah well I'd rather not go to people xD I'm a bit introvert and at the same time i am a bit uncomfortable asking people to do a specific roleplay- especially if i don't know if they even like it. I've gone to people before but i don't know many people who like this type so i let people at least message here so i can message back.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
i can't do one right now, buuut i'll remember you for another date. is that ok?
Yeah perfectly fine~ this thread has been up multiple days anyway. I'm constantly looking for rp, unless I'm too busy or in too many rps. So yes, it is okay for you to remember for another date!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Basic growth, all around growing, so nothing like only my paw grows or anything. Your entire body grows- and generally SFW but i miiight be willing to do some NSFW. Depends on what's decided and all.

Heyhoi

Just a vaporwave hyena stuck in the 80's.
Basic growth, all around growing, so nothing like only my paw grows or anything. Your entire body grows- and generally SFW but i miiight be willing to do some NSFW. Depends on what's decided and all.
Ah ok, I only do SFW anyways! I just figured I'd ask because I wasn't sure if you meant like just size changing or muscle growth.