• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Macro size/growth rp

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
i have plenty of rp ideas, macro related or not~ but I'm still open to do this! If you want to get big- or real big- or heck, unbelievably big, or make me big, I'd be happy to do a rp~ but if you'd just want a fantasy rp, sci-fi, or some other non-kinky rp, I'd be happy to do those as well!

GamerLion

Do you have any age preferences for rp partners? (or does it depend on whether the rp is SFW or NSFW?)

how about character age preferences? (Not for whatever character you would play, but whatever character anyone rping with you would?) (does that also depend on whether the rp is SFW or NSFW?)

how about character preferences? Do you always have to play your fursona, or are you able to rp as another character upon someone’s request?

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Do you have any age preferences for rp partners? (or does it depend on whether the rp is SFW or NSFW?)

how about character age preferences? (Not for whatever character you would play, but whatever character anyone rping with you would?) (does that also depend on whether the rp is SFW or NSFW?)

how about character preferences? Do you always have to play your fursona, or are you able to rp as another character upon someone’s request?
Generally something older than a baby or tiny kid, and if its nsfw then only adult characters.

As for irl, not really. So long as they can rp well- and if they want nsfw- only 18+.

And i prefer my own characters but i might be able to do anothers requested thing if I'm okay with it.