• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mad at someone...

OnlyWolf

Have you ever been so pissed off to the point where you just want to throw that person through a wall so they will stop bugging you? I will admit, I try to be a pretty optimistic person, but sometimes certian people push you over the edge. The reason for me being so mad is not furry related like someone is giving me a hard time because i'm a furry. But I know once people do find out this will only escalate, any suggestions?

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
You know what they say, Silence is Golden, but Duct Tape is Silver.

Just don't let it get to you man, if you ignore them, they will get bored. I used to believe that was a big load of crap as a kid, but it's actually true. Just don't let it get to your head. When they find out that they're getting to you, that's when they won't stop.

Lol I have the same problem with someone ignoring it sometimes works not always well for me atleast like Kilmore said once they get to your head they will not stop cuz they found it worked lol ignoring it sometimes works they usually just stop because they realise its a waste of time.

OnlyWolf

Meh, I never show that I'm mad around them, I do ignore them, until they get too personal, thats when I get really pissed. But usually this doesnt happen and this kid is on drugs so I mostly just let it blow off, but sometimes he does go too far.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Have you ever been so pissed off to the point where you just want to throw that person through a wall so they will stop bugging you? I will admit, I try to be a pretty optimistic person, but sometimes certian people push you over the edge. The reason for me being so mad is not furry related like someone is giving me a hard time because i'm a furry. But I know once people do find out this will only escalate, any suggestions?

Very simple answer, don't let them find out.