• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Magical Cat

Winterdragon

My pet cat is somehow able to get on the flat roof of a portion of the house i live in. Either A. He knows how to climb a ladder, or b. He spiderman in disguise. :eek:

There is a ladder along the back of the house. Perhaps he knows enough that he can use it to get up there since there is not a tree near by he can use as a ladder.

O.=.O

Till i can solve this mystery, it is yet not known...

To be continued??

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
My 15 pound cat managed to get in our neighbors two story shed...we never did figure out how he got in the rafters.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
My grandmas cat once climbed up the chimney. It also used to hide under my bed till I got out, and it would scratch my leg.

Hlavco

My cat climbs the ladder into the attic whenever it's open, and stays up there for hours.

My uncle had a dog that followed him up a ladder onto the roof of his house while he was fixing the shingles.

CheezWizTimeLord

use daily for best result
my cat climbs the ladder on my bunkbed. (well, its not exactly a bunkbed, it has a desk on the bottom)

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Cats are awesome at getting up into weird places, the problem is getting down. My neighbors used to have a cat that would always climb up to the top of these huge tall trees lining a field behind my house. The firefighters rescuing a cat thing actually happened pretty often.