• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which portal should we jump into?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
I'll start off with a drawing and others can join in with prompts that will continue the adventure. You can take it as seriously or as ridiculously as you like. You may also include your own drawing responses if you feel like it, otherwise I don't mind that responsibility. Including yourself into the story is an option too!

I have THREE stories to choose from:

MLWwaLv.png


Vote in the poll and/or type your choice. Majority rules. If no one answers within a day or so I will pick one myself.

ZIjyNoZ.png


Come take my paw, don't be shy. We have so much fun to have and things to explore!
 

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
iqMO5tK.png


w

o

o

o

o

s

h

!

PLxnwie.png


We (meaning everyone in this forum) were on a plane to an unspecified
destination. After an hour or so of what was initially a normal flight, we started to experience heavy turbulence and quickly crash landed.

Everyone appears to be alive, although some being unconscious. Minor cuts and bruises, perhaps a broken arm here and there. We are very lucky.

We scope our surroundings and determine that we are on some tropical beach. Or perhaps even an island. We are clearly far away from our previous location, let alone any nearby civilization for that matter. We may need to survive until however long it takes to be rescued.

What happens next?

(Examples:

>Make fire.

>Gather rocks to make message in sand.

> (name of your OC) tends to the wounded. [[ I will draw you as whatever your avatar is]]

etc. )
 

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
>Sally (for that is who I currently am) goes to the wrecked plane to look for a first aid kit and see if the radio is in any fit state to work or be repaired.
 

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
>Pogo rummages thru the planes food cart and hoards a bunch of inflight snacks and booze.
 

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
zesZF5o.png


@ChozetsuDynamisch You're a GENIUS! Keep shitting out those bricks and we'll have stable housing in no time.


>Sally (for that is who I currently am) goes to the wrecked plane to look for a first aid kit and see if the radio is in any fit state to work or be repaired.

Sally makes her way to the crash site. Being very careful not to hurt herself fumbling over the debris. ....Actually maybe she should see if there's any 'easy pickings' just from looking in through one of the many open walls of the plane. She scopes through a few. Hmm...lots of debris....more debris....some tattered fabric...AHA!

jZ1HBZ4.png


A first aid kit in what appears to be in fantastic condition! Only a few surface scratches. Amazing! Sally is very happy she managed to find one so easily without having to rummage through everything. Now she makes her way to the cockpit. Unfortunately, she'll have to walk inside in order to do so. It's quite a mess in there. Getting a sprained ankle right now would be very bad, be careful!

iu


Sally gingerly climbs over the crooked seats and is staying aware of anything sharp. Eventually she makes it to the front of the plane.

iu


Oh, yikes. It could still work though...

Sally turns on the radio and.....nothing. But static! The radio appears to be in (somewhat) working condition, it just isn't picking up any signals. Maybe if we keep checking it we'll find a nearby plane or boat within range? I hope so.

>Pogo rummages thru the planes food cart and hoards a bunch of inflight snacks and booze.

Pogo waltzes through the plane wreckage with no concern. He manages to find some lightly beaten booze bottles with the booze safely inside. Some sandwich bits that aren't too gross to eat, chip and pretzel bags, etc. But the pièce de résistance is truly the...

DlHwA5W.png


Giant stash of beef jerky. Our fellow carnivores will be pleased. Hopefully Pogo's good conscious allows him to share with the rest of the group. I could go for some Sweet and Spicy right about now. :p
 

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
>pogo takes it upon himself to ration the jerky supply and keep stock. Btw where is the captain? Do they know why we crashed?
 

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
>Sally, pleased with her discovery of medical supplies and a working (?) radio, leaves the plane for the moment and returns to the beach (possibly making it out of the wreck safely then ironically tripping over her own feet and ending up with a face full of sand because she is quite clumsy at times). Returning to the group Sally treats what injuries she can, begins to collect wood for a signal/large cooking fire and possibly leads everyone in a sing-along, since one of the things she does very well is sing.
 

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
>Red sniffs around for local delicious Flora and Fauna.

Twirma6.png


Red's awesome nose was able to find us a lot of new food sources included but not limited to: Young and old coconuts (a food AND water source!), carrots, pineapples, mangoes, avocados, and edible foliage. Thanks, dude!

As for fauna...well not much was to be seen. Quite unusual. Not even a bird...

>pogo takes it upon himself to ration the jerky supply and keep stock. Btw where is the captain? Do they know why we crashed?

zwoZg0Q.png


Pogo does an excellent job keeping inventory and fairly rationing the jerky amongst those who eat meat. He makes sure rations stay evenly sorted by binding them with sturdy plant fiber. He keeps track of supplies using a sharpened twig to gently etch onto a giant leaf.

As for the whereabouts of the pilot...

rRiI90v.png


All we have left of him is his hat and a trail of blood leading into the forest. We assume he must have gone looking for help while being mildly injured. I suppose we could go search for him but that could potentially be a bad idea in this unprecedented situation. He could be a dead man for all we know. Not like there's any fauna nearby to complicate the issue, but even so...

>Sally, pleased with her discovery of medical supplies and a working (?) radio, leaves the plane for the moment and returns to the beach (possibly making it out of the wreck safely then ironically tripping over her own feet and ending up with a face full of sand because she is quite clumsy at times). Returning to the group Sally treats what injuries she can, begins to collect wood for a signal/large cooking fire and possibly leads everyone in a sing-along, since one of the things she does very well is sing.

WzxWev3.png


Sally, bless her heart, has tended to the wounded, started a campfire, and is singing songs with everyone to boost morale. What an angel! She, as well as the others, have proven to be essential assets for our survival.

ksHUvqF.png


And then there's me, doing nothing. We have a campfire, we have morale, multiple food sources, etc. what can I do? Technicolor anime catgirls are pretty useless to begin with. I better think of something I can do, lest this turns into some Lord of the Flies shit.

SjBL2eq.png


Maybe I'll figure something out later.
 

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Twirma6.png


Red's awesome nose was able to find us a lot of new food sources included but not limited to: Young and old coconuts (a food AND water source!), carrots, pineapples, mangoes, avocados, and edible foliage. Thanks, dude!

As for fauna...well not much was to be seen. Quite unusual. Not even a bird...



zwoZg0Q.png


Pogo does an excellent job keeping inventory and fairly rationing the jerky amongst those who eat meat. He makes sure rations stay evenly sorted by binding them with sturdy plant fiber. He keeps track of supplies using a sharpened twig to gently etch onto a giant leaf.

As for the whereabouts of the pilot...

rRiI90v.png


All we have left of him is his hat and a trail of blood leading into the forest. We assume he must have gone looking for help while being mildly injured. I suppose we could go search for him but that could potentially be a bad idea in this unprecedented situation. He could be a dead man for all we know. Not like there's any fauna nearby to complicate the issue, but even so...



WzxWev3.png


Sally, bless her heart, has tended to the wounded, started a campfire, and is singing songs with everyone to boost morale. What an angel! She, as well as the others, have proven to be essential assets for our survival.

ksHUvqF.png


And then there's me, doing nothing. We have a campfire, we have morale, multiple food sources, etc. what can I do? Technicolor anime catgirls are pretty useless to begin with. I better think of something I can do, lest this turns into some Lord of the Flies shit.

SjBL2eq.png


Maybe I'll figure something out later.
> @TR273 Is hording the fauna!

> Psst, don't tell anyone that I'm hording all the strawberries!
 
Last edited:

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
>"surely if we all get along and remain calm, then sooner or later help will arrive. So until then..." Pogo sets up a hammok between two trees and takes a snooze.

"Oh. As as for the captain. Im sure he'll show up sooner or later."
 

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
> Sally mentions it might be a good idea to go look for a source of fresh water, since the bottled water and any that survived in the tanks on the plane won’t last long and it might be an idea to know more about this island. She offers to go and asks if anyone wants to come too since it will be safer in a group.
 

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
> Sally mentions it might be a good idea to go look for a source of fresh water, since the bottled water and any that survived in the tanks on the plane won’t last long and it might be an idea to know more about this island. She offers to go and asks if anyone wants to come too since it will be safer in a group.
>Red suspiciously goes along in hopes of finding out where she stashed all the fauna he KNOWS she has!
 

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
> Sally mentions it might be a good idea to go look for a source of fresh water, since the bottled water and any that survived in the tanks on the plane won’t last long and it might be an idea to know more about this island. She offers to go and asks if anyone wants to come too since it will be safer in a group.
>Red suspiciously goes along in hopes of finding out where she stashed all the fauna he KNOWS she has!
>"surely if we all get along and remain calm, then sooner or later help will arrive. So until then..." Pogo sets up a hammok between two trees and takes a snooze.

"Oh. As as for the captain. Im sure he'll show up sooner or later."


Sally is absolutely right. We won't last very long with the little water supplies we have. Maybe we'll even find some watermelons, that would be awesome!

AuXRZ4A.png


Red decides to go with her. Him and his awesome nose will surely find what we're looking for. Perhaps even more. Lead the way, Red!

8jzGIr8.png


Pogo and Nani decide to stay behind and hold down the fort, doing whatever. *yaaawwn* I might as well take a nap, too.

Red and Sally hike through the forest. There are lots of trees and plants but no water sources to be seen just yet, but no worries it hasn't been long.

Sally mentions how something about the island feels almost...unnatural. She can't quite put their paw on it. The birdless silence only adds to the increasingly creepy atmosphere.

Speaking of which, there seems to be no evidence of any animals anywhere. No birds nests, no scratches on trees. Not a single scent....except for one. But it isn't an animal. No, it's actually quite sweet smelling. Like syrup. Pancakes. Waffles....bacon?

CG6an6M.png


Oh God.

wbiRFzo.png


Is that...

6R6dZnr.png


A freaking DENNY'S??
 

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Sally is absolutely right. We won't last very long with the little water supplies we have. Maybe we'll even find some watermelons, that would be awesome!

AuXRZ4A.png


Red decides to go with her. Him and his awesome nose will surely find what we're looking for. Perhaps even more. Lead the way, Red!

8jzGIr8.png


Pogo and Nani decide to stay behind and hold down the fort, doing whatever. *yaaawwn* I might as well take a nap, too.

Red and Sally hike through the forest. There are lots of trees and plants but no water sources to be seen just yet, but no worries it hasn't been long.

Sally mentions how something about the island feels almost...unnatural. She can't quite put their paw on it. The birdless silence only adds to the increasingly creepy atmosphere.

Speaking of which, there seems to be no evidence of any animals anywhere. No birds nests, no scratches on trees. Not a single scent....except for one. But it isn't an animal. No, it's actually quite sweet smelling. Like syrup. Pancakes. Waffles....bacon?

CG6an6M.png


Oh God.

wbiRFzo.png


Is that...

6R6dZnr.png


A freaking DENNY'S??
(G-Dammit they’ve got branches everywhere:eek:)
(I’ve just got to say I’m loving how you’re interpreting Sally:))

Sally pinches herself to make sure this isn’t a dream then walks over to the ‘Denny’s’ and looks in to see if there is anyone about or at the very least any abandoned food or drink, all the while keeping half an eye on the surroundings since this doesn’t feel right.
 

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
>pogo does more of the same. Snoozing cat rests with one eye open.
 
Top