• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Make a Sticker For The Person Above You

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
Hello furry, feathery, scaly, slimy, and leathery peeps. I hope every one of you is fairing well during this time.

Since some of us have more time on our paws lately, I thought it might be a good idea to jumpstart some activity here. Following the “draw the poster above you” parent thread, the instructions are as follows:

1. Look at the most recent reply to this thread and look at their character information.
  2. Make a 512x512 png image of your person’s ‘sona! This size will be able to be uploaded to places like Telegram and used as a sticker when chatting.
  3. Reply with your finished gift art as well as your own character information.
  4. Wait for the next person to create art for you.

It’s pretty simple. Sometimes multiple people make art for one user, or sometimes folks get skipped. Let’s be sure to make everyone happy and be mindful of who’s next in line.

Each participant needs to fill out and include the form below when they post their art:

Name:

Species:

Reference: (links to images is best, try to refrain from strictly text-based)

Accessories: (optional)

Theme: (what sticker poses/actions are you okay with)

This MUST be SFW and follow the rules and guidelines of the wider FA forums.

I’m very excited to start this! I’d like to extend the first slot to the first person to reply. Make sure you include your character info!

Have fun and be well. <3
Oh, and happy PRIDE!

Last edited:

X3N1TH

I would love to join! But i have no art capablities and i'm confused how this would work for people who don't do the artsy stuff.

Name: Xenith

Species: Canine (German Shepherd)

Theme: Any but maybe something the maker might think would go with the character, otherwise a grin with crossed arms!

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_144753_823.png
    IMG_20200513_144753_823.png
    609.9 KB · Views: 32

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
I would love to join! But i have no art capablities and i'm confused how this would work for people who don't do the artsy stuff.

Name: Xenith

Species: Canine (German Shepherd)

Theme: Any but maybe something the maker might think would go with the character, otherwise a grin with crossed arms!
The very first person to post gets a complementary sticker and kicks off the trade-chain. You got the first spot so congrats!

We do not judge artistic capabilities but if you participate, it is a commitment and you’re expected to make a usable digital sticker in png format that adequately represents the character.