• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Make FAF Great Again

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
I think it's time we start throwing some names forward for a potential moderators. Legitimately.

Having one mod poke his head in once in a while isnt cutting it. We need some extra hands and we haven't seen anything from Dragoneer.

So I think we get some volunteers.

I would volunteer myself as a mod. I'm in here fairly frequently. Contrary to popular belief I am a forgiving person and I can separate my professional feelings with personal. I've moderated a discord previously with other moderators.

But we need more volunteers. I think if we gather a few names of people who genuinely want to be a moderator we can maybe present it to Dragoneer or another admin.

Keeping pressure on Dragoneer is key to getting some actual change.

So if you guys actually want a moderator position comment below.

(I don't mind joking around but lest not shitpost again please).

If we get enough candidates I can make a new thread with a Strawpoll and we can make this PseudoDemocratic.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Can't we just meme our way to greatness?
It's not like were getting a new mod anytime soon:D:D

a62ea2bcd557a52ed492275a7048d6111489679666083.jpeg

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Can't we just meme our way to greatness?
It's not like were getting a new mod anytime soon:D:D

a62ea2bcd557a52ed492275a7048d6111489679666083.jpeg
Ok, what the fuck kind of monstrosity is this? And I am not talking about the White House. :V

I

Infrarednexus

FAF TIMES

"Furries Protest After Moderator Election. Riots Ensue"

The night after Resolution Blaze was elected, millions of furries gathered
in the streets, marching in massive numbers from all the way to Pittsburg
th

Many furries vandalized the local conventions with tennis balls and squeaky
toy bones. Local con staff were covered in fur and feathers from the attacks
th

"We didn't vote for Blaze, so we don't support him" One concerned husky said as he and
Many others flooded the parking lots with picket signs reading "Not My Moderator"
They clashed with many of Blazes supporters, creating a massive riot of awoos and purring.
th

Staff and and security were called to deal with the situation after many furries were injured from the massive fur piles
and pool noodle fights. "This sort of behavior is what makes us look like degenerate morons" said Uncle Kage, chairmen
of Anthrocon. Needless to say this will not be the last we hear from the anti Blazers.

7/11/2018

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
FAF TIMES

"Furries Protest After Moderator Election. Riots Ensue"

The night after Resolution Blaze was elected, millions of furries gathered
in the streets, marching in massive numbers from all the way to Pittsburg
th

Many furries vandalized the local conventions with tennis balls and squeaky
toy bones. Local con staff were covered in fur and feathers from the attacks
th

"We didn't vote for Blaze, so we don't support him" One concerned husky said as he and
Many others flooded the parking lots with picket signs reading "Not My Moderator"
They clashed with many of Blazes supporters, creating a massive riot of awoos and purring.
th

Staff and and security were called to deal with the situation after many furries were injured from the massive fur piles
and pool noodle fights. "This sort of behavior is what makes us look like degenerate morons" said Uncle Kage, chairmen
of Anthrocon. Needless to say this will not be the last we hear from the anti Blazers.

7/11/2018

"Blazers"

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
I am able to set aside my political and religious views to moderate posts with respect and tolerance toward other view and stop trolls. Of course, I’d be a lot harder on posts like Bahg’s, and would’ve deleted some of them right away.

I

Infrarednexus

I am able to set aside my political and religious views to moderate posts with respect and tolerance toward other view and stop trolls. Of course, I’d be a lot harder on posts like Bahg’s, and would’ve deleted some of them right away.
You are incredibly patient and polite, even when faced with insult. That really makes you stand out from the rest of us.