• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Make Something to Eat for the User Above You

I

Infrarednexus

Plain and simple. Furries get hungry, and we need to eat, so let's be friendly neighbors and make something nice for each other. It can be a simple fruit or vegetable, or a fancy dish. It can be a breakfast or a dessert. Whatever you want so long as it's edible. Lets chow down.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Steamed salmon with potatoes, fish sauce, some cranberries(I don't like that stuff myself, but you might) and vegetables.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Raman

06E33F32-8819-4F75-B73A-8B7F44E6E628.jpeg

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
I make you some sodd. Enjoy. <3

sodd-nrk.jpg

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Here, have some of my tradition!

Pierogi-3626.jpg

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Pan-Fried Frog Legs dusted with hazelnut breadcrumbs, with a side of wild rice and morel mushrooms; with a glass of white Burgundy. (Do not tell @Guifrog !)

Izzy4895

Bad Fox
I will give you some sliced watermelon.

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Pan-Fried Frog Legs dusted with hazelnut breadcrumbs, with a side of wild rice and morel mushrooms; with a glass of white Burgundy. (Do not tell @Guifrog !)
I think I can't say much as I've already eaten a potato dragon, a moron, a caterpillar, almost ate a birb and almost tongued a catbee during RP thinking she was a fly. ú_ù

By the way, I can make some basic puddings too. Do spiders like sugar? ;P

images

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I will make you a Moron soufflé :p

(It is mainly just air!)