• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Making a skunkgirl

Bxb777

Hello everyone! Over the past few months, I always promised myself on making a skunk girl character. I have been getting distracted a lot and I never really got the time to actually draw her.

The reason why I want to make one is because I always imagined my Skunk OC, Marcus, is a lonely boy that will never get a girlfriend, so I thought it would be nice to make a character to accompany him. She doesn't have to be his girlfriend, but probably someone I could ship him with.

One thing however is that I'm not the best at making OCs, so I thought about probably discussing on some ideas for her. Personality, color scheme, traits, EST are always welcome! I don't want to make this character 100% from you guys. I just want to hear ideas and you guys can collaborate on what she will become~

(I apologize if this post is inappropriate for this forum)

spectrum36

just a sea dragon who's just vibing
hmmmmm

I'm always one for weird hobbies/ jobs

maybe she could be into something interesting like bird watching or learning about math

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Perhaps for personality, she's a confident girl, rather kind, though she also likes to mess with people. Harmlessly of course. Like on a first meeting, she might act like she's stuck up and mean, only to break the facade when she starts cracking up laughing because she can't hold that for long.

spectrum36

hmmmm that seems like a good start! My mom always said I was good at math, but bird watching seems to be interesting too!
It's just a start
I usually start with personality and hobbies before designing a character and then draw the design to reflect those things

if that makes sense

Thrashy

Пу́тин — хуйло́! Слава Україні! FckNzs.
Always good to see new skunks being "born" ^^

Hmm, maybe she likes Heavy Metal Music? ^^
Totally non-biased option :p

As a hobby, maybe she likes to collect something, like postage stamps or car models :)

spectrum36

Always good to see new skunks being "born" ^^

Hmm, maybe she likes Heavy Metal Music? ^^
Totally non-biased option :p

As a hobby, maybe she likes to collect something, like postage stamps or car models :)

Heavy metal certainly sounds interesting, could be a nice aesthetic to follow
Like maybe she dresses in an aggressive and confident way

spectrum36

not to step on your toes
but what about something like this?
it retains some of the stuff from your art (like the top) but it also adds a few things for character (notably the ripped pants)
20200208_163825.jpg

Ignore the quality, I sketched it out quickly lol

(AAAAAAAA, it's rotated ;-; )

Bxb777

not to step on your toes
but what about something like this?
it retains some of the stuff from your art (like the top) but it also adds a few things for character (notably the ripped pants)
20200208_163825.jpg

Ignore the quality, I sketched it out quickly lol

(AAAAAAAA, it's rotated ;-; )
AHHHHHHHHHH YES I LOVE Y U DO DIS

I'll definitely add that!

spectrum36

huh
it's not showing my text on my side

anyways, I suggested aadya (ah-dE-yah) if you can't see it either