• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Making Animal Noises

Affexion

cat, I'm a kitty cat
I mew unintentionally. I've been doing it since before I knew about the fandom. I do a lot of non verbal vocalization though. My mate purrs when we cuddle, it's so cute.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
Oh boy do I!!!! I yip like a coyote when tickled I meow purr hiss growl and I make various other noises like a few dog sounds horse sounds cow/bison sounds Zebra Goat Sheep hell I can even pull a Wookie and a Taun taun! It makes my life that much more amusing... :3

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
Do you make sounds like the animal that your fursona is?

FUCK NO! Look , let's make this clear , if anyone meows in the middle of the street non-ironically and thinks it's cute , I have news for you , it's not . It makes you look like a crazy insane catlady.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
FUCK NO! Look , let's make this clear , if anyone meows in the middle of the street non-ironically and thinks it's cute , I have news for you , it's not . It makes you look like a crazy insane catlady.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! - MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! - MEOW! MEOW MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! - MMMMEEEEOOOOWWWW!

>:C

dcdsharkattack03

The Ravenous
Sharks don't make vocal sound, so... nope. I do, however, eat like my 'sona: I take big bites and don't chew very well.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
Have you ever tried making hyena sounds? It's really goddamned hard!

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
I can't claim to be able to make fox noises, but I can do the voice work for my other fursona, Sky. I started voice acting back in 2002 and still enjoy doing it to this day, mostly around friends. Usually brings a smile or a laugh among friends, though doing it in public solicits the expected odd looks. Still, it's fun. :)

My new girlfriend is also a furry and uses animal noises as part of the regular course of conversation. I think it's fun, and it's been rubbing off on me a bit as well. I have no problem with it. :)

Last edited:

CanisTechnis

This is probably going to sound weird, but I often get the urge to howl, bark, and growl. This happens whether or not I'm around dogs, but I generally don't do it in public unless I'm with certain friends of mine.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
This is probably going to sound weird, but I often get the urge to howl, bark, and growl. This happens whether or not I'm around dogs, but I generally don't do it in public unless I'm with certain friends of mine.

Why is that weird? That's basically the thing that mostly everyone in this thread said they do. Plus, I can think of a ton of things that are much more worthy to be called weird than that. It's not weird buddy, it just adds a friendly and humorous highlight to your personality.

CanisTechnis

Why is that weird? That's basically the thing that mostly everyone in this thread said they do. Plus, I can think of a ton of things that are much more worthy to be called weird than that. It's not weird buddy, it just adds a friendly and humorous highlight to your personality.

When you put it like that, I guess it's not weird. I just tend to get that feeling from a lot of the people I'm usually around (some even going as far as asking if I need to see a psychiatrist).

Anyway, thanks! :)

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse

I'm the same way, and, sometimes, I even get treated like a dog by my friends.
It's weird, but I don't mind it...

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
When you put it like that, I guess it's not weird. I just tend to get that feeling from a lot of the people I'm usually around (some even going as far as asking if I need to see a psychiatrist).

Anyway, thanks! :)

If people think you need a psychiatrist for making innocent and funny animal noises then they have no sense of humor :confused:

Ricky

You would expect that from someone who has tourettes or who is maybe in a mental asylum.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? :c

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
You would expect that from someone who has tourettes or who is maybe in a mental asylum.

There's a lot of things wrong with me...
I think. I've never been truly diagnosed with anything.
I do it for fun, and, it amuses some people. :3
And I do kinda like getting treated a bit like a dog, but not too much. Then it gets odd...

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness

What the fuck is wrong with us is that we have a sense of humor and don't whine over something as harmless as making animal noises :confused:

Really Ricky, if you knew me in person I think you'd definitely pick up the humor in some of the noises I make and the perfect timing with which I make them.

Ricky

What the fuck is wrong with us is that we have a sense of humor and don't whine over something as harmless as making animal noises :confused:

Really Ricky, if you knew me in person I think you'd definitely pick up the humor in some of the noises I make and the perfect timing with which I make them.

If I just met you, I'd think tourettes :V