• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Making Love Interests for a Game!

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I'm designing love interests for an anime-inspired furry dating game.

1. What are the hottest personality traits and types?
2. What anime tropes do you love and which ones do you hate?
3. What are the most attractive cat and dog species?

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
1. Aggressive women.
2. I know absolutely nothing about anime, but I hate Yaoi/Boy's Love tropes. All of them.
3. All cats are equally beautiful.

O

Oakie-Dokie

1. Adventurous, sarcastic, outgoing men/women
2. I've only seen Yuri On Ice and it's friggin GOALS so yeah
3. Aussie Sheps, Russian Blues, Huskies, the like

Pompadork

Bowman
1. Im always a sucker for anyone who seems cold and intimidating and is actually super sweet and shy and characters who seem really soft but could absolutely raise hell to defend people they care about ;-; <3

2. I loVE dumb rambunctious characters who mean well and same as above cold characters who are really super sweet!

But I will never not hate any characters who are like super over protective over anyone involved in a romance based plot? Things like annoying sisters who are a little too attatched to older brothers or characters who insist that a character in some sort of high ranking position is either too good for a relationship or is never allowed to be in one? That always drives me crazy like mind ya fuckin business.

3. Borzois but in that way of like this is some sort of mysterious forest spirit who would probably exchange riddle answers for treats and chinchilla cats!

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
1. I love characters that act really light-hearted, bubbly, and silly, but also have a serious side in which they'll always be there for you to have a shoulder to cry on when you need.

2. I don't watch a lot of anime, so I haven't really gotten al the tropes down. ^^; I like Genki girls though!
I don't really like Tsunderes, though. They kinda annoy me because they're so obnoxiously sour and frustrating.

3. I'm a sucker for Lynxes, if big cats count. As for cat breeds, I LOVE American Curls and Scottish folds, and Maine Coons and Japanese Bobtails. As for dog breeds, I'd like to see Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, and any collies :D

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
1. I love characters that act really light-hearted, bubbly, and silly, but also have a serious side in which they'll always be there for you to have a shoulder to cry on when you need.

2. I don't watch a lot of anime, so I haven't really gotten al the tropes down. ^^; I like Genki girls though!
I don't really like Tsunderes, though. They kinda annoy me because they're so obnoxiously sour and frustrating.

3. I'm a sucker for Lynxes, if big cats count. As for cat breeds, I LOVE American Curls and Scottish folds, and Maine Coons and Japanese Bobtails. As for dog breeds, I'd like to see Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, and any collies :D
Big cats DEFINITELY count!

Tsunderes are so cliche and unbelievable that I just can't be bothered with them