• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
With a catchy title like that, how can you resist?!

I'm a 22 year old lizard-person, bisexual, male but strongly on the feminine side. The kind of roleplay I'm seeking isn't specific, but I'd love to include elements of species recognition - meaning that species and biological differences are acknowledged and used in the RP.

As for setting, I'm partial to cyberpunk or modern, though I'm still willing to give other stuff a go.

Any species is okay, I don't discriminate.
Unless you want that, of course.
In which case, please do contact me ASAP.

I have two characters I can use, but they're both on the reptilian side.

When I say 18+, that doesn't mean it has to be NSFW or explicit. I just require you to be 18+ because I find the idea of roleplaying with a minor uncomfortable, and also I tend to use mature themes a lot.

However, NSFW is totally fine. This is a PG forum, so I won't go into details about what NSFW things I like, but feel free to message me about it.

The only things I'm NOT okay with are the common taboos (watersports and other waste, babyfur/ABDL, et cetera.) Anything else can be discussed.

My preferred method of RP is through Discord. I'm online daily!

DemonSukaii

Hey i'd totally be interested in doing an rp on discord if you'd be up for it. Got a lot of furry characters that i don't have much of a story for ;w;

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Heya, I'm interested, if you're still taking people to roleplay with, I'll gladly take your discord tag, so we can do stuff.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Intrested (kind of a shotty rper tho lol)
I am afraid that this ad is from (not very polite nor mature person and) from 2018
I highly doubt that you will hear a reply from him.

However, if you are looking for roleplay I might help if you are not doing 1 liners

N

nitya.r.alex

I am afraid that this ad is from (not very polite nor mature person and) from 2018
I highly doubt that you will hear a reply from him.

However, if you are looking for roleplay I might help if you are not doing 1 liners
Oh my
And sadly, kinda hehe still kinda working on the sentence structure thing

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I
Oh my
And sadly, kinda hehe still kinda working on the sentence structure thing
See you are new to it. I think I could give you lesson or two in rp ^^
But that would have to be nsfw. I can not do one liner story building

Status
Not open for further replies.