• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Male Pink fox seeks RP partners and friends, preferably chubby furs!

Brandon_X_Fox

So just wanna post this on the forum that I am always looking for new friends and lately just been running into a lot of one RP stands and never hear from the person again. Really makes ya upset when your trying to form a friendship with that person.

But anyways my fursona is a male pink I stand at 5'8 and 196lbs, I am seeking friends who can also be RP partners. I am a switch when it comes to sexual RP and prefer other switches like myself I enjoy topping and bottoming equally, and have a few fetishes but for the most part I prefer vanilla stuff. So if you are interested just please feel free to drop me a line on either KIK or Skype or Telegram

As for my personality I consider myself to have a good sense of humor and down to earth and very open minded, I can tend to be shy at first but if I like you I tend to open up rather quickly, so hopefully after reading this you decide to contact me!

I look forward to hearing from you soon! :3

KIK: Brandon_X_Fox
Telegram: Brandon_X_Fox (not using currently atm so kik is 1st best option and KIK second)