• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Man Looking for Mature rper

Evillordling

That guy..
Hello, everyone how is your day, midday, or night going? Well, I hope. Anyways, I come to you looking for some help. I have hit a rather boring wall as of late. I need a good distraction. I would like to do some stories with people. I will say this though, I'm not into Vore or la poo poo, and water sports. I'm pretty open with my idea's and do my best to work hard and give a good story out there. I do have some rather odd fetishes. But I will tell them to you if your interested. If not, no problem and I don't judge. I will do my best for whomever I rp with. I want us both to enjoy this story.

What I have a hankering for is TG, and Preg. If anyone wants to do that with me, I would be very excited. If not it's not the end of the world and I'm sure we can figure something out.

18+ Please as well. I'm a rather older fellow and I don't wish to make it uncomfortable for either of us.

Last edited:

Dongding

The sheep
Takes days for obscure stuff I'd assume since RPing is fairly personal/intimate. Also this section is sort of slow moving anyways. If someone were genuinely interested, they wouldn't give up at that tantalizing RP simply not being at the top of the list.

You ever try that sinkhole F-list? I've had some good luck on that site but it's a whole different creepy-ass bag of beans. If you haven't tried it you might want to check it out.

K

Kahmurah

Heya, I can join up with in doing some RP where and when I can if you are still looking for partners to RP with.

T

TimberLope

Hey! I happen to be in the trans spectrum. And I’m pretty new to this whole thing. Not sure what exactly you’re looking for in that. :)

Evillordling

That guy..
Well Im looking into a partner who wouldn't mind going through the whole changes of it and working on a good story idea on it