• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Man straps bomb to teenage girl

InflatedSnake

OH YEAH!

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Nope, it's a bomb that explodes with fire and death.
I don't exactly see how this is funny.

They don't know what it is yet, so for all you know, it might fire off a load of confetti and $10 notes. You're naturally assuming the worst. Stop it. It's sick.

Toaster

Maybe it isn't a bomb at all, but rather, an oddly shaped present from a friendly stranger. Why are you assuming the worst out come.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Maybe it isn't a bomb at all, but rather, an oddly shaped present from a friendly stranger. Why are you assuming the worst out come.

I know, right. Why do people always assume the worst when a man straps a large ticking device to a teenager?

Toaster

I know, right. Why do people always assume the worst when a man straps a large ticking device to a teenager?
To be Frank, I can only guess that it is because they're mad at the stranger for not giving them a present aswell.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
I just heard about this, actually. Apparently her father is extremely rich and it's some kind of remote ransom attempt.

To be honest I find that a little disappointing, because my very first thought was that there might be some kind of real-life Jigsaw out there. :V

But on a more serious note, I do feel bad for the girl -- it would be a scary situation. Especially since the whole police force can't figure out how to get the thing off, even after this much time.

Edit: Also I just saw your last question, OP. That doesn't even make sense. Of course not.

Last edited:

'PossumSpit

Banned
Banned
Recently, a handicapped man held up a post office nearby with a bunch of bombs strapped to his wheelchair or something like that. IIRC they weren't even live explosives. It seems people will do things like that because they never have the plans to follow through. Not saying this is the same case, just pointing out.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
The story just popped up on CNN o_o