• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Manga

ORTEGA

Hey , i'm new to FA forum .
I'm looking for a furry manga to complete my collection of furry reading.
Do you guys know one ?
See you :)

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
What do you mean? like a web comic, something like two kinds?

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Loveless is kinda a furry manga...they have cat ears anyway. Sorta got a creepy pedo-vibe though.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Hyper Police! I read it in high school when I was both a weeb and a proto-fur. Love it!

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Moved to comics forum. There's Blacksad, Nordguard, and a handful of other good furry comics I can't remember the name of, but they're Western comics so I'm not sure they're entirely what you're after.

If you want to Google search for furry manga, maybe using the word "kemono" instead of furry might help you find stuff. Kemono literally translated means animal people, so.. yeah

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I saw a print manga years ago called 'weed'. It was a story about a dog- a husky or Akita I think. No idea if it's still going on though.

The one you're referring to is called Ginga Densetsu Weed. There was an anime made for it too which was pretty good.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
The one you're referring to is called Ginga Densetsu Weed. There was an anime made for it too which was pretty good.

So many dead dogs though...

KaiserDunk

Hyper Police is a good choice. While the furries don't really appear until close to the end of the manga, Negima! has some interesting furry characters.