• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ulknudel

Dirty Hands
Hello!
I thought I could try this place out since I've tried a German forum and made bad experiences but good ones with an international one. So, here's my introduction.

NAME
My name is Jennifer but my friends and family just call me Jenny. I prefer the short form as well.

Female, a pure female being. Nothing more, nothing less.

SPECIES
As a bonobo it isn't very easy to find any good artists who are willed to draw an ape. We aren't liked that much in the fandom, it seems. *shrugs* Shit happens.

ABOUT YOURSELF
Well, where to start? I am not that interesting. A German bonobo with a lack of English skills. An introvert who's inspired by other people 24/7. Thoughtful, laid-back, practical and harmony-seeking but also stubborn, dominant, dreamy and sometimes a bit forgetful. A hobbyist artist or something like that. I don't like my art, to be honest. But anyway, back to the topic. Hm... in general, you can describe me as an ISFP. Yes, weird stuff. I know. I'm socially awkward, anyway. I don't mind.

HOBBIES
In my spare time, I like to read, draw, climb and hike.

DREAMS
⟫ One day I want to be able to study zoology. And I finally want to have my own life. A life which I feel comfortable with. I want to be myself again - society doesn't let me.
⟫ I also would like to travel to Africa regularly - the Congo, to be more specific.
⟫ My English skills should become way better than they are today.
⟫ And I want my family and friends to be healthy and safe forever.

DIET
I eat almost all types of vegetables, fruits, nuts 'n seeds, mushrooms and all that. And meat. But I don't consume milk or eggs because my body can't handle them.

PETS
I have two cats and one dog.

FAVOURITE SONGS
Mighty Sam McClain - When The Hurt Is Over
Over The Ocean - I Will Be Silent
Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice
Of Monsters And Men - Dirty Paws

LAST WORDS
I can be a little sensitive from time to time. If I misunderstood something, please tell me, so that I know and don't worry that much.
Otherwise, I hope to find some nice people around here. Maybe some who even are like-minded. ;)

Thank you very much for reading.
Bye!

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Welcome to the forum, darlin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay.