• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Manimal cliches that piss you off

perkele

Bad Faith Argument
In this thread, we post the characteristics of manimals that you find trite, overplayed, or otherwise odious.

I will start:

: Wings
: Japan
: Swords
: Magic
: Spirit elements
: Guns
: Glowing
: Multiple tails
: Raver gear
: Swimsuit model body
: Weird gender
: Always pictured with the same "totem" item everywhere
: Scars
: Eyepatches
: Cybernetic limbs
: Headsets
: Everpresent headphones
: Ear with a bite taken out of it
: Extreme ear piercings
: Rainbow piercings
: Heterochromia (eyes don't match)

DLZ

generic doge meme
I hate when artists put the characters (just any character, nothing specific) and give them guns and gear (plate carriers, vests, combat pants and shirt, headsets, etc.) on the character, even though it's useless because of the way it's designed.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Re-coloured Poke/Digimons

UNLUCKYFRIDAY

To be honest, I'm not sure what you could mean by this one unless of course the fursona's gender didn't line up with the person's own in some regards.
I think they mean the fetishized/idealized Herms whereas real intersex/hermaphrodite people don't have both functioning sets of genitals.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Femboys are nice, but the deluge of them on FA seems kinda dumb.

UNLUCKYFRIDAY

Femboys are nice, but the deluge of them on FA seems kinda dumb.
So agreed. I just wanna be like....
TxRCcvZ.gif

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
wolves and dogs.
wolves and dogs.
dogs and wolves.
everything's a wolf.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I'm in a weird position being a an asexual fox, please send help
we'll take you to the anti-gay camp. Hopefully christianity will make you into a perfectly normal christian slut fox. but only if you're male.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
To be honest, I'm not sure what you could mean by this one unless of course the fursona's gender didn't line up with the person's own in some regards.
Quadro-gender hyper-fox who farts glitter.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
we'll take you to the anti-gay camp. Hopefully christianity will make you into a perfectly normal christian slut fox. but only if you're male.
But those camps never work!